To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
- Page loading script-able analyzer (Page, XmlHttpRequests, Cache);
- Contextual "Search Selection With" using one of internal search bar engines;
- General features: enable/disable browser cache;
- General features: common add-on logging mechanism integrated with browser logging features;
- Add-on use one SQLLite storage file within user profile;
- Page-loading feature with the following sub-features:
- Enable/Disable page-loading feature (needs browser restart);
- Script-able page-loading output presentation (formatting, conditional evaluation);
- Two default output scripts (one conditional output and the other one simple);
- Editable output script with: save, save as and delete operations;
- Generate following counters:
- Page: loading time, requests count, requests size;
- Other (XmlHttpRequest XHR, Other asynchronous requests, Internal requests): loading time, requests count, requests size;
- Cached: requests count, requests size;
- Contextual (right click) "Search Selection With" using one of the embedded search engines.
- Works with all recommended search engines such as: Google Translate translate selection text or Wikipedia Amazon, Webster etc.
- Very productive in cooperation with "Add To Search Bar" add-on;
Enjoy of it
Developed with Eclipse Juno on Centos 6.4 x64;
Single SQLlite add-on storage into user profile;
Common logging mechanism;
Simplified aproach ...