Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
The following scenario now works:
MyCoupons toolbar isn't displayed after close toolbar and reopen visited site.
- Open sample site (i.e. sears.com); toolbar is displayed and statusbar icon fading in and out inform that coupons are available
- Close toolbar
- Close sears.com site
- Open sears.com site again
MyCoupons toolbar isn't displayed, statusbar icon fading in and out inform that coupons are available. Toolbar is displayed again after restart Firefox.
- Removed all .svn and .DS_Store files
- removed commented out entries from the install.rdf file
- removed the functionality to right-click on the statusbar and have the context menu appear. Right clicking the icon now brings up the appropriate mycoupons.com page.