- by shine LIN, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Restored session is in reversed order or wrong order everytime.Can you help to make this addon restore sessions in right order??
Thanks for your solution but it didnt work.I found there is an addon in my firefox called Open Tabs Next to Current,that is why the restored session is in reversed order or wrong order.Try to do so:
(1) In a new tab, type or paste about:config in the address bar and press Enter/Return. Click the button promising to be careful or accepting the risk.
(2) In the search box above the list, type or paste curr and pause while the list is filtered
(3) Then set:
browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent = false (default)
browser.tabs.insertRelatedAfterCurrent = true (default)
- by Терехов Иван Сергеевич, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5CromS, а при восстановлении вкладок не должна ли восстанавливаться история переходов на них? Или текущий API браузера не позволяет реализовать подобную фичу?
PS: И я так понял, что при запуске браузера вкладки не загружаются из последней сохранённой таким образом сессии вместе с историей переходов. Верно?
- by Firefox user 13428120, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5This session manager works perfect for my needs. The regular updates with new features and quick fixes gives me hope that this extension won't be abandoned any time soon. I highly recommend it if you're in need of a reliable session manager.
- by Firefox user 14185909, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5the ease of use and the reliability of the software coding also the fact that tough it has a few bugs in it to be worked out the developer is constantly reviewing our opinions on his program add on and applying the overall consensus to updates
- by Vesna_Sunrider, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5This addon saved my life :D Stupid Mac has updated and closed my Firefox, which for whatever reason has lost my session afterwards, and the sync of tabs from Mac - again, for some bloody unknown reason - was completely lost from the list of the devices I use (this is, I believe, Firefox's own fault)!
I was already devastated because Firefox inexcusably dropped support for two biggest life-saving add-ons - Session Manager and Lazarus, and was regularly checking if they will be re-enabled until recently, when I gave up and just started considering completely switching to Chrome. (Meanwhile I have found Cyberfox which is like an older Firefox version which supported these add-ons :D )
I went to check the add-on market (which had only one extension compatible with Firefox Quantum, and of low rating), and found out that a few more have popped, and decided to install this one - I was so happy when I found out that it supports Session Manager's session backup files and that it actually worked! It wasn't the latest session, albeit (because I had no means of saving it!), but still recent enough so that I got back my tabs for learning stuff.
If there is any decent replacement for Session Manager, it is MySessions. Thank you!
- by Cyberknight, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5This add-on is absolutely essential. In the absence of the proper API required for saving sessions, this is by far the best that can be done. It saves sessions as bookmarks, which means there is no need to export sessions, as they are conveniently stored in the bookmarks file, backed up regularly by Firefox internal engine. Managing the sessions is also more convenient, using Firefox's internal bookmark manager.
The only down side is that tabs' states are not recorded (filled form fields, containers and so on), but that's a minor trouble compared to losing all windows and tabs when Firefox's internal session manager fails (and it fails a lot!)