- by multumescmult, 5 months agoRated 4 out of 5thank you for the good job.. i would love to have it work not just in different tabs, but in different windows as well.. not that i want, but i have to use sometimes brave browser just because there is an add on which provides that.. but thank you anyway.. :)
- by Alain Maillard, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Merci, exactement ce que je cherchais depuis longtemps. Activer le son de l'onglet actif et mettre en sourdine les autres. A l'instar de l'option native du navigateur Vivaldi "Seul l'onglet actif peut générer des sons". Merci au développeur.
- by miguelk, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Really unique add-on! However, there should be an option to NOT mute the tab when switching to a tab that has no media playing. Would give it 6 stars if this can be implemented. Thank you.
- by Avery N. Sickure-Pearson, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Thank you! I really have wanted this feature for years.
One thing, though: how about a whitelist? There are some windows I WANT to play in the background, and I could easily take the site off if I didn't.
So yeah, if you could add that I'd say this is perfect, and if you can't, still, I've needed this for YEARS! :D
- by MAK, 5 years agoRated 4 out of 5I tried to install this but the install popup says it couldn't install because the file appears to be corrupt.
EDIT: Okay, I don't use those. I was trying to install this into Pale Moon v26.0.3 (latest). It doesn't have Firefox's sound mute in the tab buttons so I thought this would be a helpful replacement. Thanks anyways.