To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
Moreover, this addon is designed to work with Tree Style Tab. If you install both addons, you can select tabs in the sidebar by dragging . (Note that you need to long-press on a tab to start selection. Otherwise - if you start dragging immediately, it just moves the tab.)
Buit-in features for selected tabs:
* Close selected tabs
* Close not-selected tabs
* Reload selected tabs
* Duplicate selected tabs
* Pin/unpin selected tabs
* Move selected tabs to a new window
* Bookmark selected tabs
* Copy URIs/titles+URIs/HTML links for selected tabs to the clipboard
* Save (download) selected tabs to the local disk
## Public API for other addons
For addon authors, Multiple Tab Handler provides public API. If your addon provides something special feature, you can add new menu item to the command list for selected tabs via API. For more details, see the API document.
- Command(⌘)-Click correctly toggles selection on macOS.
- Allow to drag selected tabs on Tree Style Tab's sidebar.
- Allow to select multiple tabs by simple click on checkboxes in the toolbar panel.
- Open Tree Style Tab's fake context menu on dragend after updated menu items are completely applied.