To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
To open, copy or bookmark links, you simply right click and hold to drag a box around the links to desire to take action on. When you release the right mouse button, you will open/copy/bookmark those links.
To choose whether you open, copy or bookmark links inside the Multi Links Plus options. Open links in new tabs is the default action which can also be changes to open in new windows.
Inside options you can also fully customise the look and feel of Multi Links Plus such as colours, border styles and more.
You can select groups of links in different areas of the page by using the shift or ctrl keyboard keys. This comes in handy if you want to open #1,2,3,4 and 7,8,9,10 in Google missing out #5 & 6 for example. You can either drag a box around them all and then use shift or ctrl to deselect #5 & 6 or select #1,2,3 & 4 and then hold shift or ctrl and draw another box around #7,8,9 & 10.
Multi Links Plus comes in handy particularly with search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing as it automatically detects that you want to only open search results and not additional links such as "cached, similar & filter" but you can change this in options if you want.
It's easy to cancel a selection by simple left clicking or pressing the Esc keyboard key and your selection will be cancelled.
Multi Links Plus is the good old Multi Links + fixes, as developed by Grizzly Ape. Changes to the code were made by Geoffrey De Belie. These changes have been made:
* disable old API code
* remove donation button
* change the name from Multi Links to Multi Links Plus
* remove links to the now defunct website of Grizzly Ape
* increase version number
* change creator from Grizzly Ape to Geoffrey De Belie to allow for republication (there is no such property as "publisher"). This was done to make clear this version is not supported by Grizzly Ape, but by an independent developer.
Multi Links Plus stores the settings in the same place as Multi Links to allow for maximum compatibility.
Introduced in version 3.5.0:
- New feature: the number of selected links is now displayed
- Set hide_popup to the initial value true instead of false. This should fix context menu issues.
- Multi Links Plus is now no longer enabled in input fields or textarea tags. This is to prevent Multi Links Plus renders the context menu unusable when making a selection.
- Change the default setting of "Block same links" from false to true
- Increase version requirement from Firefox 2 to Firefox 3, dropping old bookmarking code
Other minor changes can be found in the version history.