- Rated 5 out of 5by Marc, 10 months agoThanks for this wonderfull add-on! This is excactly what I was looking for!
Is it possible to save more than 30 entries?! That would make my life so much easier :)
- Rated 3 out of 5by MIM, 2 years agoIt seem to be the only right "Copy/Paste Cipboard" add-on in Firefox Add-ons .
Although i prefer add-on icon in toolbar with a quick 'copy button' in front every saved text item in order to be useful and practical.
- Rated 1 out of 5by circcc, 3 years ago"the pasted text doesn't replace highlighted text / does not paste where the cursor is, but only at the end of a text block." by Bouss.
Me too, it's annoying me, but the author won't fix it I think. Clippings have this feature, and It can reorder items.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15142516, 3 years agoVery handy and eliminates fumbling for long passages you use often.
Doesn't jam up my old computer and browser either. Perfect. It was exactly what I needed.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Bouss, 3 years agoAlmost perfect, already a must have!
small issue, the pasted text doesn't replace highlighted text / does not paste where the cursor is, but only at the end of a text block.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14342062, 4 years agoIt was wonderful and then it dissapeared from the right click menu and there is no help whatever. wanted this for years, had it for a day
Developer responseposted 4 years agoHi there,
I am not sure what went wrong, but multicopy appears in right click menu when
1. right clicked on selected text (with 'copy this' entry - to copy)
2. right clicked on any editable field (with already copied texts - to paste)
If you still face issues, feel free to put issue in https://github.com/tsl143/jsDemos/issues/new
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14664045, 4 years agoEs bueno, pero tiene un error cuando escojo algo que he copiado antes, lo copia una vez y cuando lo pego es una segunda copia, por ejemplo cuando copio la fecha en wikipedia en la parte de abajo de la hoja la copia una segunda vez.