- by MIM, 3 months agoRated 3 out of 5It seem to be the only right "Copy/Paste Cipboard" add-on in Firefox Add-ons .
Although i prefer add-on icon in toolbar with a quick 'copy button' in front every saved text item in order to be useful and practical.
- by circcc, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5"the pasted text doesn't replace highlighted text / does not paste where the cursor is, but only at the end of a text block." by Bouss.
Me too, it's annoying me, but the author won't fix it I think. Clippings have this feature, and It can reorder items.
- by Firefox user 15142516, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Very handy and eliminates fumbling for long passages you use often.
Doesn't jam up my old computer and browser either. Perfect. It was exactly what I needed.
- by Bouss, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Almost perfect, already a must have!
small issue, the pasted text doesn't replace highlighted text / does not paste where the cursor is, but only at the end of a text block.
- by Firefox user 14342062, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5It was wonderful and then it dissapeared from the right click menu and there is no help whatever. wanted this for years, had it for a day
Developer responseposted 2 years agoHi there,
I am not sure what went wrong, but multicopy appears in right click menu when
1. right clicked on selected text (with 'copy this' entry - to copy)
2. right clicked on any editable field (with already copied texts - to paste)
If you still face issues, feel free to put issue in https://github.com/tsl143/jsDemos/issues/new
- by Firefox user 14664045, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Es bueno, pero tiene un error cuando escojo algo que he copiado antes, lo copia una vez y cuando lo pego es una segunda copia, por ejemplo cuando copio la fecha en wikipedia en la parte de abajo de la hoja la copia una segunda vez.