- Rated 2 out of 5by Bulbman, 10 months agoMy checking account is in a banking container and opens fine. The credit reporting service they use would not open in the same container. The link would open in a new tab. Couldn't find another way to give this feedback.
- Rated 2 out of 5by gugusotutu, 10 months agoWhen using youtube I need to restart the browser frequently because I get false "offline errors":
Connect to the internet
You're offline. Check your connection.
Deactivating the plugin after getting the error doesn't help. You need to restart firefox. Really annoying!!!
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13460059, 10 months agoWhile substantially improved from previous versions, this is still a broken extension. Since sites can only be added by visiting them, you are prevented from adding some sites which use multiple automatic redirections in their login process. Other addons like Containerise or Sideberry handle this without issue. The inclusion of nagging about Mozilla VPN makes this the most commercial of all container addons.
Previous versions were much worse; opening the site list for a container actually allowed all sites on that list to place cookies in the current container, this bug has been fixed and the default containers in containers.json (Personal, Work, Banking, Shopping) no longer have tracking IDs. Before this was fixed, this addon was a net negative for privacy.
- Rated 2 out of 5by tragazzini, 10 months agoIt was super, but now everytime asks where open a link.
And "Remember this decision" does not work.
The only way I found to remove is this:
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13241717, a year agoNormally this would be 5 stars, but some updates ago they removed the "Always open in No Container" option. I keep getting annoying pop-ups when opening pages that I wrongly set to open on a specific container and I am unable to change it.
Please fix this!
- Rated 2 out of 5by Honza, a year agoIt almost works, lowest start count is due missing this features: Unable to persist tabs in container. If you use multiple computers with different languages, then you have basic containers in multiplied number of languages, and you cannot remove them (because they are basic). So this extension is not worst but not good
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15742113, a year agoThe "Open this site in your assigned container?" page is so annoying. I would prefer to be able to choose a default container inside and choose specifically which website I want to open on a specific container.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15197972, a year agoIt breaks sites when placed in a container and I am unable to remove them from a placed container. Consequently leaving the site inside a container without being able to revert it back to a normal tab. Even trying to open it as a normal tab does not work since it only reopens it in the same placed container tab.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Cowboy Bob Sorensen, a year agoGood idea, annoying execution. Developers need to spend more time actually using it. When a URL is assigned to a container and that shortcut is selected, the assigned container opens up like it is supposed to. There is a blank tab on the browser. Lots of clicking around to use it.
Also, my low rating is because I had been accessing my bank and things through a banking tab, but that suddenly stopped working. The browser is fine, I shut off this extension and was able to connect just like I can on Brave.
- Rated 2 out of 5by sgdl-pers, a year agoReview was great for quickly sqitching between accounts for websites, no signing out then in again to spend a few seconds to see if something had changed. Unfortunately Firefox crashed. Not an issue with any other extension, but with this EVERY account was nuked and the settings were reset to default. No way to import/export, no backups, I have to manually re-create everything.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Ivan, a year agoNo ability to turn off color indicators on tabs. I know addon is working, I don't need to see a rainbow when I have a lot of tabs open. It clutters the inteface, makes it look ugly and makes it less obvious which tab is open. Also no temporary containers functionality so you have to use it with cookie auto delete for the full experience or just use temp containers addon which is much better option.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Salsa, a year agoAfter the latest Firefox update, CONTAINERS color settings is very poorly visible, it is impossible to understand what container is the open tab, correctly please!
Add various options for the location of the color label to select the user.
После последнего обновления firefox очень плохо видно цветовые настройки контейнеров, невозможно понять в каком контейнере открыта та или иная вкладка, исправьте пожалуйста!
Добавьте различные варианты расположения цветовой метки, на выбор пользователя.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 12882649, a year agoThe functionalities are great. Unfortunately since Firefox 89 was released, this addon started causing huge CPU spikes on my system, making UI interactions very sluggish. Unusable right now.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Hommage, a year agoSehr hilfreiches Add-On aber eine Kleinigkeit die ich fast schon als bug bezeichnen würde nervt mich. Wenn ich auf einer Seite bin die einem Container zugewiesen ist und dann im gleichen Tab auf eine neue Seite navigiere die keinem Container zugewiesen ist, dann wird die neue Seite im selben Container geöffnet was ja das ganze Konzept zunichte macht. Die Seite im Container soll ja grade nicht wissen wo ich noch so unterwegs bin im Internet. Ich nutze die Extension erstmal weiter und hoffe dass das bald behoben wird.
- Rated 2 out of 5by vipguy64, 2 years agoAddendum 2: So, I got a new computer and I used this extensions sync feature. Regrettably, in the process of doing so my site lists for my containers were nuked. This has caused more headache for me than the privacy benefits are worth.
I'm finally uninstalling this extension.
Addendum: I didn't realize briefly turning this extension off would wipe out all my containers and settings for this extension. I turned it off for a bit since my Dad might need to use my browser for a bit and I didn't want him to be hassled by my extensions. So, I wish there had been a warning about this or a way to backup my containers and settings I've created over the past few months.
Original Review: Something I never knew I needed. Lots of user-friendly options such as being able to set a website to only ever be opened in one container. This means I don't have to first open a tab in that specific container then go to that website. Also, it's handy in preventing every social media in existence from tracking me since I've put each of them in their own container. Thank you Mozilla!
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15122656, 2 years agoThe concept of this extension is a good one, except this extension does not play well with other extension and cause FF to freeze and even lock up your PC
- Rated 2 out of 5by USER-EXPERIENCEONLY, 2 years agoI would not count on this to do what it claims. Facebook is VERY aggressive in deleting accounts of people who try to modify user experience on FB. You risk losing your account with this add-on.