- by Camilo, a day agoRated 4 out of 5The idea of having separate containers for different online activities is great, but it's annoying when you create new containers and they disappear when you change something on the settings and the fact that you can't import your stored data into the containers unless you do it manually...
- by Krishna Prasad, 2 days agoRated 5 out of 5with growing threat of online fraud, I feel this is one of the easiest steps to prevent fraud.
I use one container for banks, One container for shopping sites and one for regular use.
Thanks Firefox for supporting in difficult times.
- by Briareos, 5 days agoRated 2 out of 5Force the container colors on top of tab, I don't want this this make my tabs hard to recognize with colors everywhere, please make an option to stop this I hate it.
- by Bill, 6 days agoRated 1 out of 5Disappointing! Does NOT create containers! This ONLY allows you to manually open new tabs and duplicate existing tabs with a color code. Either way this requires extra steps, time, and thinking. Containers are a great concept along with color coded windows and related tab groupings, but none of this is offered.
- by stvleung, 6 days agoRated 5 out of 5This is by far the best solution for anyone who wants to have separate spaces in browser storage for each part of their online lives. Now I can finally open multiple sessions to the same site and expect links to open in other sites with the corresponding online presence.
This beats the multiple browser profiles approach natively available in Chromium based browsers, because links from externals applications might not open in the correct profile. The same quirks apply to multiple Firefox profiles too. Being able to select which container certain links should always go to has solved at least 90% of my frustrations!
- by Drino955, 6 days agoRated 5 out of 5EN:
Great extension, secure, from the developers themselves, open source, updated.
Отличное расширение, безопасное, от самих разработчиков, с открытым исходным кодом, обновляется.