To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Added: Thunderbird*, Songbird and eMusic Download Manager 4.0 support
Added: New locales: be-BY, bg-BG, da-DK, el-GR, fa-IR, he-IL, hr-HR, lt-LT, mk-MK, pt-PT, sv-SE & uk-UA
Updated: bumped Firefox, Netscape, SeaMonkey and Sunbird max version support
Updated: better Sunbird support*
Updated: all existing locales have been refreshed
* still not working 100% but most features do
- Added: "about:about" as a protocol which will list all the currently available "about:" options in a webpage (ala old school Mozilla Suite and Seamonkey)
- Added: Officially added "about:kitchensink" protocol (only menu link is available in Mozilla Suite/SeaMonkey builds)
- Added: If current window/tab is "about:blank" links will load there instead of creating a new tab.
- Added: ro-RO and sk locale translations
- Updated: Now supports up to Firefox 3.0
- Updated: All existing locales have been updated
- Fixed: Default preferences for SeaMonkey and Mozilla Suite are not properly added
- Updated: Changed default target from current window/tab to new tab instead.
- Updated: Locale files should now be properly updated and encoded
- Added: about:license to menu for newer Beta or test browsers (not available with 1.0.x releases)
- Added: A few more locales and options to localize all menu strings (Thanks to Teo for managing this)
- Added: Now supports Flock browser
- Updated: Now support all newer Firefox development builds up to 1.6
- Updated: Reorganized menus and added small icons to about:config & about:plugins
# Updated: Now officially supports Firefox 1.5 Beta and 1.6 Trunk releases
# Fixed: Resolved compatibility issues with Compact Menus extension
# Fixed: chrome.manifest was not updated properly in previous version
# Fixed: de-DE & ru-RU file encoding errors
# Added: cs-CZ, es-ES, fi-FI, fr-FR, hu-HU, ko-KR, nl-NL, pl-PL, pt-BR, ru-RU, sr-YU, zh-CN and zh-TW Localizations
# Updated: Common code cleanup and enhancements
# Fixed: Main window overlay for About:About Help menu options was malformed and may have caused issues when selecting menu options
- Fixed: You can now middle-click on the about:config and about:plugin menu options to have them load
- Added: Italian (it-IT) localization added, thanks to Andrea
- Updated: Reduced Help menu clutter by moving all about: entries to current About:? menu
- Fixed: Potentional display issue with menu seperator and other Help menu entries
# Added: Options dialog to select new window target: Current Window/Tab, New Tab or New Window are the current options available.
# Added: Localization files for translations, etc.
# Added: MR Tech favicon is now shown for About:MR Tech link, whoopie
# Updated: Menu entries are now in lowercase to match the actual commands, for example about:config is not the same as About:Config, so I shouldn't show it that way Smile
# Updated: Major "common" code rewrite to avoid conflicts with my other extensions, this was a pain, enjoy