MAF 0.10.0 has the following user-visible improvements over MAF 0.9.1:
* Integration with the Multiple Tab Handler extension.
* Now a single frame can be saved in an archive, and in this case the extended metadata is not included.
* New preference to use the jar: protocol to access additional pages when opening multi-page MAFF archives.
* Modified user interface elements:
o The default visibility and layout of the MAF menu items has changed, and is now customizable from the preferences dialog.
o The tab selection dialog displayed on save has changed, and the current tab is now preselected.
o A single file filter is present for the MHTML file format in the "Save As" dialog, and the default extension is a user preference.
o The window with the progress bar shown when opening archives does not appear anymore.
* Removed elements:
o MAF internal save component, superseded by the integrated Save Complete extension.
o Removed a half-second pause when opening archives.
MAF 0.10.0 has the following known issues:
* If the first entry of an archive is not a web page, but for instance an image, it cannot be displayed when opening the archive normally.
* If an archive contains multiple pages, refreshing the tab displaying the first one may cause the other pages to be opened again in new tabs.
* When saving a page in an archive fails, retrying the download from the Downloads window does not achieve the expected result.
* The Save Complete component doesn't always work when saving multiple tabs in an archive.