To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Mouseless Browsing 0.5.6Build201310302030.1-signed.1-signed
by Rudolf Noe
Mouseless Browsing (MLB) enables you to browse the web entirely with the keyboard. The basic principle is to add small boxes with unique ids behind every link and/or form element. You just have to type in the id to trigger the corresponding action i.e. following a link, pressing a button or selecting a textfield...
About this Add-on
The development of MLB is currently suspended.
* Supports numeric as well as character ids; character set configurable
* Option to show ids before entire page is loaded
* Configurable modifiers to open link in new tab/window/Cooliris Previews
* Configuration option to use numpad exclusively for Mouseless Browsing
* Configuration options to define for which elements ids should be shown (form element, links, pure image links, frames, other clickable elements)
* Smart positining of ids: Ids for image links, textfields, selectboxes are placed in the right upper corner to minimize the impact on the page layout.
* Possiblity to configure URL specific behaviour (black/whitelist)
* Configurable shortcuts for all Mouseless Browsing actions
PLEASE REFER TO MY WEBPAGE FOR THE FULL DOCUMENTATION
Please report bugs and enhancement request under:
Thanks a lot for all your feedback!
Please report bugs at http://code.google.com/p/mouselessbrowsing/issues/list!