To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
That’s right. With Monster’s Firefox add-on, you’ll be in the know. How exactly? The add-on automatically checks for jobs posted on Monster based off the sites you visit. If any jobs are found, you’ll be able to see them and apply.
Here’s what we mean:
Say you’re on Google.com. With our add-on you’ll instantly know if we’ve detected any Google job openings posted on Monster within the last 7 days. You’ll even get to see the listings – up to 99 listings at a time. All you have to do is click on a job to apply. Just like that. And that’s how it works for any page you’re visiting.
• Monster Job Search – search for jobs posted on Monster anytime.
• Featured Jobs – see a listing of recent featured jobs posted on Monster.
• Choose Locations – you can search for jobs in a number of locations.
Get Monster’s Firefox add-on today and add a new dimension to your job hunt!
Monster’s Firefox add-on toolbar is designed for browser versions 3.0 thru 4.0 and only available in the following locations:
To change locations for your add-on:
1. Go to ‘Tools’ and select ‘Add-ons’
2. Select ‘Extensions’
3. Click on the Monster Jobs extension
4. Click ‘Options’ to open the options window
5. Select region and click ‘OK’
To create your own collections, you must have a Mozilla Add-ons account.