Have you ever browsed a company or brand’s site and wondered what it would be like to work for them? Are they even hiring? Well, wonder no more!
That’s right. With Monster’s Firefox add-on, you’ll be in the know. How exactly? The add-on automatically checks for jobs posted on Monster based off the sites you visit. If any jobs are found, you’ll be able to see them and apply.
Here’s what we mean:
Say you’re on Google.com
. With our add-on you’ll instantly know if we’ve detected any Google job openings posted on Monster within the last 7 days. You’ll even get to see the listings – up to 99 listings at a time. All you have to do is click on a job to apply. Just like that. And that’s how it works for any page you’re visiting.
• Monster Job Search – search for jobs posted on Monster anytime.
• Featured Jobs – see a listing of recent featured jobs posted on Monster.
• Choose Locations – you can search for jobs in a number of locations.
Get Monster’s Firefox add-on today and add a new dimension to your job hunt!
Monster’s Firefox add-on toolbar is designed for browser versions 3.0 thru 4.0 and only available in the following locations:
To change locations for your add-on:
1. Go to ‘Tools’ and select ‘Add-ons’
2. Select ‘Extensions’
3. Click on the Monster Jobs extension
4. Click ‘Options’ to open the options window
5. Select region and click ‘OK’