- by Firefox user 5898171, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Really nice extension. I'm considering to buy Momentum Plus access to improve my productivity but I'm stuck with an annoying bug where my synced todo lists from my other computer are all tabbed. For example, my first item in the list is displayed as expected, but the second one is tabbed once, the third one is tabbed twice, the fourth three times, etc...
Developer responseposted 3 years agoHello pyrsmk,
Thanks for your review. We're sorry to hear that you've encountered this particular bug. We'd be interested to learn more about this instance so we can attempt to recreate/fix it on our end. When you have a moment, please send a message to email@example.com, so we can troubleshoot this.
- by theserdzo, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5good plugin, but needs a fix; when opening a Firefox session on Mac OS (High Sierra 10.13.2)
Displays the following in the address bar:
kind of annoying, but can be easily bypassed by opening a new tab, or clicking on the address bar and starting your search.Hello,
Thanks for your review. :)
The address bar displaying "moz-extension...." is a problem associated with an earlier version of Firefox. You can resolve this by updating to the latest version:
If you have any additional questions or problems, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org — we're happy to help however we can. :)
- by Firefox user 13549180, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5I really like this extension, as I used it on chrome before.
There is only one issue, I know it can be rather minor issue for most other people, which would make me grant it 5 stars otherwise. A lot of the links you can save do not have their icons (whereas in chrome they do), which makes it harder to recognize them instantly without reading what they are.
Also something else for the links area, it would be nice if there could be a separator one could add and not use a blank link which adds the "unknown" icon, or at least an option to disable icons for those blank separator links.
Thank you again for all the hard work! :)Thanks for your review, we appreciate your support! :)
Thanks for identifying this missing icon instance. When you have a moment please send a message to email@example.com, including the URLs of the links that aren't showing icons as expected — so we can test it on our end.
Also, adding link separators/categories is a good idea, we'll look in to this.
Thanks again for your review, we hope to hear from you soon so we can figure out what might be the problem with your link icons.
- by Firefox user 13508396, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Need to log in again every time I open a new browser window.
@edit: thanks, that fixed the problem! :)Hello,
Thanks for your review.
Please check out the help article below for instructions on how to prevent your account from logging out after each session.
If you have any other problems with the Firefox extension, feel free to send us a message so we can provide additional assistance — firstname.lastname@example.org.
- by Firefox user 13450427, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Despite some problems, thanks very much for the migration.
There are problems with the 'container tab' feature in the new Firefox. I can even have four identities in Momentum for my four types of containers!
I really liked your idea which improved my productivity, and I subscribed to the Plus features. However I cannot open the Metrics widget. It's always loading and not displaying anything else. Please fix this problem!