- by DankRaft, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Links don't work for me but other than that it's pretty nice.Hello,
Thanks for your review!
I am sorry to hear that the links aren't working properly for you. When you have a moment, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org, including a bit more info (or screenshot) about the link problem(s) you're having.
We're happy to help however we can. :)
- by Firefox user 13934352, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5embellit grandement les pages de nouvel onglet
Elle ne sont pas surchargé, mais relativement sobre
il ne manque que quelque choses comme l'intégration des mails, ou la langue française (du coup 4 étoiles)
- by helena, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Hi! I just switched from Chrome to new Firefox Quantum and installed Momentum which I've been using for a long time now. I've noticed that when opening a new tab the address field is not autofocused like it is in Chrome, meaning I have to CTRL + L every time to start searching. (edit: The issue is only when Firefox is in fullscreen macOS mode.) Could this be improved? Thank you very much :)Hello Helena,
Thanks for reaching out. We're happy to hear that you've found the Firefox version of Momentum!
We're aware of this address bar focus bug, unfortunately, there isn't anything we can do on our end to fix it currently. We have filed a bug report with Firefox and are hoping to see it resolved soon!
With that being said, it appears that this bug can be avoided by viewing Firefox in windowed mode, rather than full-screen mode. Can you confirm whether or not windowed mode avoids this bug on your end as well?
Thanks again for trying out the Firefox version of Momentum. If you encounter any other problems, please let us know.
- by andreros, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5It's nice, but not excellent ... ;)Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. :)
What would you like to see improved upon to make Momentum excellent?
Feel free to share your suggestions here, or send us a message at email@example.com.
- by Firefox user 13731281, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Am i able to retain my current homepage(s) (i have 5 pages set as my homepages...all open at once)....and simply use momentum for my new tab page ?
I haven't been able to stop it taking over my homepage
Further research and Input from Ben @ Momentum shows a decent workaround for Chrome. Sadly none for Firefox atm.
Brilliant feedback from the developer
If my daily PC needs were different this addon would be numero uno on my list
Thank you Ben !!
Thanks for your message. We're sorry to hear that Momentum isn't working with your existing homepage setup.
At the moment, Momentum has to replace the Home page in order to work properly within Firefox. With that being said, you can add those 5 pages to your Links at the top left corner and set it to "Stay open" to access/open them quickly. Or you can add them to your Bookmarks Bar.
You can learn more about these Links and Bookmarks Bar options in our Help center:
As for the problem that you're having with your bank, this is most certainly a coincidence. I'd suggest that you contact them to find out what the problem is.
Thanks again for reaching out. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions or suggestions.