- Rated 2 out of 5by Array, 3 months agoProにならないと使えない機能が多すぎる
Developer responseposted 3 months agoHey, Array!
Thank you for your feedback.
We can assure you that the standard version of Momentum is (and will always be) free for everyone. 😊
The support we receive from optional Momentum Plus upgrades allows us to achieve our mission to help people hit their goals faster and more consistently.
With that being said, we understand that there will always be interest in using the Plus version for free. In the future, there will be opportunities to earn Momentum Plus through giveaways and other promotions. If you’d like to be notified when those opportunities are available, please let us know.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Thomas, 8 months agoBasically, it's a good Addon. But most features are just available in the ProVersion, which is 3.33$ a month if paid annualy or 4.95$ monthly. Tbh, I would buy a license, or maybe pay 10$ a year (not even sure about that), but no way more only for a simple dashboard
- Rated 2 out of 5by Uoipka, 2 years agoКак замена основному стартовому экрану без их подписки, полностью бесполезная штука. Устанавливал по рекомендации что тут можно будет писать записки на стартовом экране, но функция оказалась за платной подпиской.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15754573, 3 years agoIt's kinda OK, but new tab stopped setting focus to the address bar since a few weeks already. Disabling the add-on and opening a new tab works fine - the address bar is in focus by default. Super annoying hence low rating.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 12414379, 4 years agoconstantly accesses twitter local cache store and uses CPU/HDD all the time for god knows what
this happened before with other websites local storage, constantly writes and reads while it should only display a picture, what is it doing? https://i.imgur.com/JsG54y3.png
I have many websites I can tweet from, none of them wastes my CPU like that, it's badly written code and it's not fixed for at least half a year.Hello,
Thanks for your review and voicing your concerns.
If you hover your mouse over the quote at the bottom of the dashboard you will discover the Twitter icon, clicking it will allow you to login to your Twitter account and share your daily quote.
If you have any privacy or security concerns, please take a look at our Privacy page (https://momentumdash.com/privacy), or feel free to ask any other questions that you may have.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14078167, 4 years agoHaving trouble connecting. the weather and the images can be updated, but 'today's focus' and new 'to-do' cannot be saved, error message 'trouble connecting... retry'
- Rated 2 out of 5by Huye Newton, 4 years agoHi, very nice images! And intentionally very useful plaggin.
But I haven't found a ToDo List. Only ONE item I could add ((
I would like to totdoList like here: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/bMAzR3-5a5hzUjnoOOLpu9w6wrsHHocBkehFmb2ELbOnw_PjbGXPAWUwzdPBV0-SoK4XIQLS=w640-h400-e365
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13461730, 4 years agoNice add-on but sadly, It doesn't offer %90 of it's content without paying to upgrade to Momentum Plus. Totally useless without it. You can't even change the stock background!Hello mertkaramese,
Thanks for your feedback.
We're sorry to hear that you aren't satisfied with the standard version of Momentum.
Our core user group consists of free users who enjoy the daily Momentum photos & quotes, along with the Focus prompt, Todo app, Weather app, and Links app.
With that being said, some of the features you currently see in the Plus version will end up in the standard version of Momentum in the future. If you send us a message at email@example.com we can notify you if/when a particular features is made free.
Thanks again for your feedback
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13936564, 4 years agoCool extension, but so many features are only available to SUBSCRIBED customers. So, if you have multiple dollars a month to spend on a Firefox tab extension, then great; if not, use Tabliss - it's comparable, even better in some respects, and free.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13857792, 4 years agoSome websites behaved oddly with this installed, e.g. log-ins disabled. This was resolved by disabling Momentum. A pity as it definitely has something worthwhile to offer. Will maybe try it again in a few weeks to see if it has been updated.Thanks for getting in touch!
This is not the expected behavior at all. We'd appreciate it if you could help troubleshoot this instance with us. When you have a moment, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your message, outline this problem again and include what version of Firefox and Momentum your on, as well as, what operating system your using.
Thanks again for getting in touch, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13802074, 5 years agoIt's a good extension. I used it all the time with Google Chrome, and it's awesome to have quotes, pictures, and the to-do list is especially useful. It's a refreshing alternative to the default new tab page.
However, with firefox, there are significant bugs that need to be fixed before it is a great extension. With the to-do list, for instance, the arrows do not move the typing cursor. And if you try to move a to-do box into a different slot on the list, it redirects to a strange website (edmunds.com, a new/used car website...???)
I hope these bugs will be fixed soon so this app can be as good as it was with chromeHello,
Thanks for your feedback.
We'd appreciate your assistance in tracking down these particular bugs. When you have a moment, please send a message to email@example.com, so we can troubleshoot them with you.
Thanks again for getting in touch!
- Rated 2 out of 5by algi, 5 years agoDo I have to put my banking account as well !?!!Hello Algi,
Thanks for reaching out.
Unless you are interested in upgrading to Momentum Plus, you are not required to input any payment information. The core version of Momentum is available for everyone to use for free.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13769529, 5 years agoGreat on pc but on the android version the whole thing is far too zoomed in and cuts off the welcome text etc. It's not that I have zoomed in or anything it must be the mobile adaption of it not scaling correctly. If I click 'request desktop site's and reload it works fine, unfortunately though I can set it to always load the desktop versionHello,
Thanks for your feedback.
Adding mobile support is planned moving forward. Until then, we appreciate your patience and apologize for the inconvenience.
If you have any additional feedback or suggestions, feel free to reach out to us directly via email@example.com.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13762887, 5 years agoWas roo big for my screen and couldn't find a way to change thatHello,
Thanks for reaching out.
Is it possible that you were zoomed in within your browser? If you press the ⌘ (or ctrl on Windows) and - (minus) key at the same time you can zoom out.
If you're still having problems, feel free to send us a message so we can troubleshoot this problem with you further.
- Rated 2 out of 5by NayrusIntegralWisdo., 5 years agoI love the idea, however it only says "Loading..." upon trying to set my location for weather, can't see the right half of the options as doesn't format itself for my screen, and I can not use any features due to it not resizing. If these are mistakes on my end, then I will happily change my star rating, but if their system end then those bugs should've been already understood before joining active frequency. If you know any settings that might cause these issues, please don't hesitate to contact me.Hello NayrusIntegralWisdo,
Thanks for your message. We're sorry to hear that you're having problems setting the weather widget's location and the resizing problems that you've encountered.
These are both unusual circumstances — when you have a moment please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will troubleshoot these problems with you.
- Rated 2 out of 5by LokeYourLord, 5 years agoI must honestly say that paying monthly for features that don't require monthly payment is kind of cheap, like i would rather pay 10$ for lifetime of using my own pictures rather than paying monthly for something that I can achieve by modifying the plugin or just not using it. The plugin has no features that should require monthly/renewable payments like updating a Dictionary or a service like cloud settings-sync (it does have the last mentioned feature, but it could easily be achieved by using the Firefox Account Sync for example, or being able to export a settings file). Because of this, I am kind of disappointed, because I don't want to pay monthly just to be able to pick my own images and my own font, and as such I feel it isn't worth it paying for this as none of the other features available are what I want/need, and since you cannot just buy the features you want and are forced for a monthly payment, I will rate this addon low, as this simply is a bad excuse to earn more money on features that are static that do not cause any expenses to the developer because of our (the User's) usage. But, I guess since the addon is working fine beyond that, I can at least give it 2 stars.
EDIT: Also, I noticed afterwards that the behavior is a little different from the Chrome version, for example it hijacks your Home-Page which is inherently annoying and thus doesn't make it worth having this addon installed at the time of writing this, at least not just for a little nicer "New-Tab" page.
I guess for now I will have to disable Momentum until that Home-Page issue is fixed, because that is by far the most annoying thing, it greatly surpasses the stupid paywall.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Gonçalo, 5 years agoTakes too much time to load and it affects my performance on Firefox.Hi Gonçalo,
Thanks for your review. We're sorry to hear that you've been experiencing some slow performance. This is not expected behavior, and we'd like to get to the bottom of it. :)
Please send an email to email@example.com, including your computer specifications so we can provide some potential solutions.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Braden's PC's, 5 years agoThis would be so awesome if it didn't hijack the home page settings. I want to have multiple tabs open when I start FF. Since FF does not give you the option of doing this, it just gives the option of "open home page" and then gives you the option of having multiple tabs for the home page, with Momentum hijacking the home page to just itself, it effectively means I can't do this with it installed.Hello Braden,
A temporary workaround for this would be to add the tabs that you wanted to open on startup as favorites in Momentum's Bookmarks Bar or Links section. Once they are there you can access/open them rather quickly.
I understand that opening these links manually is not as fast as it would be if there were an option to have them open on startup — however, as you know, that is not a supported functionality within Firefox at the moment.
Thanks for reaching out Braden. If you have any additional comments, questions or suggestions feel free to reach out to us anytime — firstname.lastname@example.org.