Why was mKiosk: Kiosk Mode for Firefox created?
The supplement was made initially to meet the internal needs of the organization they work. But as the same applies to any kiosk public access to the Internet, this has been shared.
As few donations are made and can not live at the expense of this supplement, ask patience. I will try to solve all the bugs and meet all the requests that are within the complement of philosophy (security, confidentiality and stability).
What's next for mKiosk: Kiosk Mode for Firefox
* Size of icons (to touchscreen environment or not)
* Export and import configurations.
* Automatic import of configurations if existent in file in root of profile named "mkiosk.js" (yeah! admin network copy this!) Remote get the "mkiosk.js" in "yourserver.com/mkiosk/?getconfig"! Userfull in largest environment.
* Multiple random screen-save page
* Optional get stats in server on large environment (yourdomain.com/mkiosk/?usagestats). You controle stats of system terminals!
* Icons of your company in mkiosk interface!
* Your ads! (yourdomain.com/mkiosk/?getbanner&getlinkbanner)
* History of current session
* List of allowed domains
* Email alerts with status of the printer (paper out, faults, etc.)
* Statistics for the use of public consultations terminal
* Personalization with logos
* Translation into other languages
* Changelog of addon
* Acceptable Use Policy?
About the Developer
|User since||June 17, 2008|
|Number of add-ons developed||2 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Rated 4 out of 5 stars|