Used to secure public access to libraries, bookstores, universities, schools, hotels, airports and terminals during events.
Firefox in full screen mode (Firefox Kiosk Mode), containing:
- To set the mKiosk F1, F2 to configure Firefox, F11 to Exit Full Screen, F12 to exit.
- Optionally Displays Tabs / Guides
- Optionally displays the address bar
- Print button, optional leisure time to warm printers. View optional print.
- Reset button, time without use of terminal and internal protective screen
- Automatically retries in case of DNS failures
- Option Proxy differentiated to full screen (limited users) or common screen (Administrators), avoiding mistakes proxy.
- Optionally blocks output by F1, F2, F11 or F12 keys. Returns only running Firefox in safe mode.
- Compatible with Touch Screen / Keyboard / Mouse
- Bookmarks shaped buttons
- Blocking downloads unknown files or installing plugins
- Displays PDF or Flash (if there are active plugins, install plugins before)
- FxKeyboard compatible
- CAUTION: Deletes history, saved passwords, form data and all the cache maintaining user privacy kiosk. CAREFUL NOT TO INSTALLING THIS SUPPLEMENT BY MISTAKE WITHOUT KNOWING THIS INFORMATION. UP FOR SAFETY ISSUE, AS USUALLY THERE SEEKING SUCH DATA.
Enjoy this add? The developer of this add utility asks that you help support its continued development, year after year. Please leave a small contribution, how much you have helped valid for their work and organization. Please make donations "https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=XXSM5MUB2UK22&item_name=mKiosk
Not in your language? I also thank the collaboration to translations, the free software community wins! Send me an email to this please. Completely Free - donations/contribution software. Please inform the author about errors or need for future features.