Firefox in Full Screen (Firefox Kiosk Mode), wich:
- F1 configure mKiosk, F2 configure Firefox, F11 quit Full Screen, F12 exit browser
- Optionally Display Tabs/Guides
- Optionally displays the address bar
- Printing Button and optional time for warm printing in laser devices. Optionally print preview.
- Reset button, and reset for idle and internal screen saver
- Automatic Retry in DNS Fails
- Proxy options for full screen (limited users) or normal screen (administrator)
- Optional lock witch password exit or quit full screen using keysF1, F2, F11 or F12. Rollback only in Firefox Safe Mode or on delete profile.
- Reloads homepage view and closes other tabs after period of inactivity
- Compatibility Touch Screen / Keyboard / Mouse
- Bookmarks Buttons
- Block Download Unknown Files and Plugins Install
- Suport PDF or Flash view (if there are active plugins for this to occur, for external plugins installed previously)
- WARNING: Clears history, saved passwords, forms, and even cache maintains the privacy of those who use the kiosk. CARE NOT INSTALL THIS SUPPLEMENT MISTAKENLY WITHOUT KNOWING THIS INFORMATION. UP FOR SAFETY ISSUE, ERASED DATA IS UNRECOVERABLE!
Please make donations "https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=XXSM5MUB2UK22&item_name=mKiosk