- by polisson, 5 months agoRated 2 out of 5Having Tree Style Tab combined with disabled tabs bar, those extensions are useless completely. There is no ability to place buttons in 'customize interface' mode.
- by Firefox user 14192099, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5The button is meaningless, it is on any window. We really need an addon that, instead of closing the window, firefox throws it down (minimizes), so that the "close" button works just like "minimize". Old addons (Minimize to tray and "minimize when close, close tab (s) on Esc (Delete)") do not work! Please make such an addon.
- by Pac, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Edit: After a realization I see you added them to the tab bar which I had hidden so I did not see it
A strange place to choose seeing as the native buttons are there as well with the tab bar enabled
- by Firefox user 13486348, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5When Title BAR is hidden access to this function is Great and placed in the TABs BAR and can be moved in customization along with the other buttons in the Title Bar.
- by Dirk Weber, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Exactly what I was looking for. I use it on Xubuntu (with XFCE). I configured my system so that there is no titlebar in maximized windows. I put the Minimize button into the tab bar. So I can still minimize the window with ease.