Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- added Linux version
- added an options to change the height of the addon-bar
- added custom colors
- fixed incompatibilities with some addons
- code clean up
- added an option to re-enable the status bar (If you enable it, please be aware that it might cause some problems. Usually you don't need the status bar anymore because most addons already have toolbar buttons that can be added to the addon bar by using the customize dialogue.)
- added an option to change the width of the minimized addon bar
- added an option to change the color of the addon bar
- changed the position of the findbar to avoid overlapping with the addon bar
- fine tuning of the addon bar style
- added an optional toolbar button to enable/disable the addon bar