- by Carlos Roberts, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5I can only wish this great Add-on could keep track of several computers for a single account. Sometimes you have to be aware of your time at home and at the office.
Keep up the great job your doing!!!
- by La Mo, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent add-on, simple and just works! Please add an option for a blacklist, some people like me just want to track time spent on a few sites, not every the internet. Thank you million times!
- by swpease, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5It's been working well overall. I actually wanted to report what seems to be a bug, but don't know how to do that besides rating the addon.
Issue: The timer appears to start back up after midnight, when it is supposed to be "off". I noticed this because I like to fall asleep with my laptop playing some videos, and set an auto-shutdown for ~30 minutes after I get in bed (a little before midnight). I disabled the timer before doing this, and found that the time was logged for the current day from the midnight roll-over.
I'm using Firefox 60.0.1 (64-bit)
- by 123informatique, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Thank you very much for this nice plugin. Perfect for my needs, but I would like to be able to track my private sessions. Do you plan to add this feature as an option in a future update ? Kind regards and thanks again for your great work.
- by Smartfon, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5It's a great simple extension that worked pretty well. If the developer is reading this, please consider adding an option to choose how many seconds are considered "idle". An ability to adjust the 15 second rule.
- by Firefox user 13560137, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Unsure what information is needed to (or even where I should) bug report,, but there doesn't seem to be a contact website/email available under "More Information" on this add-on's page. :(
On Firefox 57.0.1 (64-bit) for Windows 7, running Mind the Time 2.2.0, Mind the Time doesn't show anything on the summary page. The top navigation bar (MIND THE TIME, ..., REFRESH) does show up, and so does a color gradient along the entire page (below the navigation bar). Mousing along the navigation bar does "dark-shade" the box behind the text, and clicking on any of the words doesn't do anything--the exception is "ABOUT" which opens this page.
Mind the Time shows up fine as an icon on the Toolbar; even the h:mm time tracker increases as it should. When clicked, the popup menu showing the various timer settings shows up fine; the h:mm/h:mm time tracker (showing time spent on the current domain) also works fine.
The bug persists, even after restarting firefox, and even after turning off all other addons and running the default theme.
edit: Refreshing firefox (completely new install) fixes the problem, somehow!
- by Nelson A. de Oliveira, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Great add-on.
Just one thing that I miss (and I couldn't find any e-mail to contact the author) is an option to configure how the dates are displayed when seeing the statistics/summary.
Seeing it as "month/day" is really strange in some places; having an option to choose "day/month" would make it even greater.