- Rated 4 out of 5I'm starting to keep track of what i do online, in order for me to better manage my time, and this works amazingly. However, i still have the problem with the addon not working after browser restart (FF 19 and 20). Other than that, it's great!I haven't been able to reproduce this restart issue. You want to be using the most recent versions of Firefox and Mind the Time, but if that's already the case, I'm not sure how to fix it.
- Rated 5 out of 5Saved me a lot of time !
- Rated 4 out of 5I really like it, but on Firefox Nightly (20.0a1 (2012-12-27)), after browser restart It don't work (there is no toolbar timer). I need restart addon manually to work after restart
- Rated 5 out of 5couldn't live without it.
One request: please could there be a line at the bottom of the summary page showing the total hours of all the previous weeks? No more. I just want to reduce the time i spend online and i forgot to note my previous week totals. Not all weeks! Maybe 6 or 8? Lightweight is important, this is not though:) Thanks.
- Rated 5 out of 5great job, thank you!
- Rated 4 out of 5Nice extension, but it can't unite https and http versions of sites in the one value and delete sites from already created statistics.Starting with version 1.0 http and https versions of the same site are combined. I have added "deleting sites from already created statistics" to my list of potential future features.
- Rated 2 out of 5Doesn't work with Pale Moon. :(
Great extension for Firefox users, though.
- Rated 5 out of 5Si tienes curiosidad por saber cuanto tiempo pierdes en facebook o haciendo el idiota por la red esta es tu aplicación.
- Rated 5 out of 5This add-on will make an internet user very productive. Very helpful yet simple and cool. i just wanna suggest though to have a preference to not show or store into memory the websites visited for privacy reasons, just the time. Thank you for this add-on.
- Rated 5 out of 5I like this add-on. This add-on help me control my time.
- Rated 4 out of 5I think it is a good addin. It is just what I need. But I can't use it! My bars are all dark and I can't see the timer because it is black. Could it have the option to change the color of the time display or to have an optional background?
- Rated 5 out of 5Hello, this is wonderful addon, but please add ability to classify sites by type, eg. work, fun, social and show stat grouped by type of siteThanks for the review. Your suggestion is not a bad one, and something I've considered. Probably won't have the time to work on it any time soon, as it would take a lot of work to implement.
- Rated 5 out of 5Awesome! I hope it will evolve continously:)
H:MM:ss format is good tip;)Thank you for the review. On H:MM:SS, I decided to only show minutes and not seconds in order to keep the add-on lightweight and not impact browser performance. Updating by the minute is much lighter than updating every second. Also, I think it makes sense to measure the time spent by minutes and not seconds. (Note: it still keeps accurate time, to the second, but only updates the ticker by the minute.)
- Rated 4 out of 5Very Nice!!!
Is it possible to change H:MM to H:MM:ss or MM:ss?
Thanks =)Thanks for the review. I decided to only show minutes and not seconds in order to keep the add-on lightweight and not impact browser performance. Updating by the minute is much simpler and lighter than updating every second. Also, I thought it made sense to measure the time spent by minutes and not seconds. (Note: it still keeps accurate time, to the second, but only updates the ticker by the minute.)
- Rated 5 out of 5Updated today to the new FF13, it works great!
- Rated 5 out of 5Great idea and unlike LeechBlock this add-on works!
- Rated 3 out of 5Hi, can we have detailed log view coresponding to history
- Rated 5 out of 5This add-on is really useful, tracks the time spent on individual websites.
Also brings up a reminder every set amount of time so you are reminded about how long you have spent over all through out the day.
- Rated 5 out of 5Mind the Time 0.4.0 is available on "See complete version history" page. Nice extension. Thanks Paul (the Author).
- Rated 5 out of 5Thanks for v.0.2! Now it's perfect )
- Rated 4 out of 5it has the same issue as the leechblock which is not counting the time when watching full screen youtube videos otherwhise its great addon for overview of your time spend on web.
- Rated 5 out of 5After trying several other more sophisticated time mgt add-ons (Timespent and RescueTime), I am finding this simple tool keeps me most inline when online.
It took two weeks of getting used to returning to the Mind the Time summary page (kept open as a tab) when coming and going from my computer or from the internet. I am a Windows user, and yes, it kept counting when I closed my laptop with browser open and came back to 6 hours of gmail time logged! This was annoying at first, but going to the summary page came to be a good habit of actually bringing mindfulness to my browsing, ritualizing the opening and closing of my internet time.
The add-on is an accurate account of my cumulative time. If I bounce around a lot between sites, it will list that site as "visited" and tally those seconds into minutes over the course of the day. In that way, it reflects, at the end of the day, how I used my time. Whereas Leechbloch keeps me away from time-sink internet sites in a healthy way, Mind the Time keeps me more alert while on the internet and gives me the feedback I need for guiding my choices.. With the two of them in tandem, I am getting where I ultimately want to be: conscious, making clear choices about my time, in the moment.