by Stock, 4 years ago
Rated 4 out of 5
Bug: If Bookmark Toolbar is active [Ctrl]+[B], the action area is not on the left edge of the monitor, but instead on the right side of the bookmarks toolbar.
Thanks for reporting this, but this is a limitation of Firefox as it doesn't allow extensions to modify anything beyond the actual webpage and toolbar icons area. The Bookmark Sidebar carves out a piece of the webpage and there is no way to work around it.
- by Firefox user 14781305, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Could it be possible to let user choose to open or close the wheel rotating function? Really thankful for this extention btw, very handy, great job!
- by Firefox user 5975525, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Hi, thanks for fixing the mouseup issue, however since the latest version, scrolling the mouse wheel no longer cycles through tabs. I am unable to find any of the customizable preferences in about:config either.
- by Firefox user 13763560, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5I love this addon. My only issue is that the back button is triggered whenever I release the the mouse (left click) button after dragging. E.g. when I'm selecting/highlighting some text that is near to the left of the screen, if I drag too far and hit the milewideback area then the page navigates backwards. I don't think this was a problem in the non web-ext version. Other than this single issue, this is a great extension. Thank you to the developer.
- by mackeev, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5I'd been waiting for this update so long. Finally, it came and ... proved to be totally unusable! Enter key won't work on search pages (except maybe google). When you press Tab key to move the cursor to Go button and then press Enter key to go, it won't. The button looks somewhat out of focus.
It should be fixed and soon.
Update: I'm revising my rating, since the above problem has been fixed in 2.1.
A note to developer: MileWideBack Mellow Gold Extrawide seems to be working on the mozilla site just fine. And I'm positive, code-wise, it's based on the first version of MileWIdeBack.The reason MWB Mellow Gold Extrawide works on the Mozilla site is because it doesn't use the new WebExtensions API.
It uses the old API, which is being phased out and future versions of Firefox won't support it.
That's why this WebExtensions version of MileWideBack was written to remain compatible with future versions of Firefox.
- by Zitronella, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5It works not on all sites, for example it works not on https://addons.mozilla.org/
EDIT: sorry, i did not know this before, now i changed my rating.This is a new limitation of Firefox and there's nothing I can do about it. All extensions cannot influence the content area of the Addons website. This was probably a decision Mozilla made to protect the integrity of Addons and her extensions.