- by Milo, 8 months agoRated 1 out of 5When i removed the extension, for whatever reason parts of websites are still dark, very dark. I have no clue why this is nor am I able to fix it.
Developer responseposted 8 months agoIf you did't disable Midnight Lizard before removing it then pages that were open at that time will stay partially dark. After page refresh (F5) they will return to normal.
- by Axolotl, 9 months agoRated 4 out of 5A great addon i've been using for ages now, but recently after turning it on/off for any website it'll throw up 'Midnight Lizard
Settings application failed. Refresh the page and try again.
QuotaExceededError: storage.sync API call exceeded its quota limitations' with no guide on what this is or how to fix. I removed all site settings to start fresh but still no ball.
Developer responseposted 9 months agoPlease try to switch to local storage: go to the 'Global settings' tab and uncheck 'Sync settings across your devices'. This problem has been fixed in new versions but still possible for those started using long time ago. Although it should've been resoled by 'Delete all settings'
- by sudip, 9 months agoRated 5 out of 5This is the best dark mode in any browser! I am thoroughly enjoying it! Kudos to the developer. I did not face any broken website in my entire usage period over the last 6 to 8 months. I recommend it to everyone looking for dark mode in browsers.
- by Firefox user 16777365, 10 months agoRated 5 out of 5Excelente extensão para que tem hipersensibilidade de luz branca, as paginas no geral são muito brancas ocasionando um incomodo visual para quem se encaixa em hipersensibilidade de luz, e no que diz respeito a branca é a mais incomoda. Por isso recomendo o uso da extensão.
- by NomDeFox, 10 months agoRated 2 out of 5I hate to do it but I've got to uninstall this for now.
I keep getting errors saying it's slowing the browser and I'm running a multi-boot system with A Debian, 2 Ubuntu clones and Slackware 14.2 and Salix 14.2 . I'm running the Firefox release and also Developer, on all these (Dumped the ESR that Slackware and Salix came with.
I'm thinking the great reviews are mostly from Windows users.... and I don't do no stinking Weendoz....!!!
I do like it better than the others and I intend to revisit this when I get some time to troubleshoot to see if there's something I have misconfigured of if perhaps the order I have other extensions installed has an effect. Unfortunately for now it keeps hanging this laptop. don't let me discourage you from trying it, I could just have bad Karma. Didn' see a feedback link on the page , I may have missed it so I'll look again. Would really like to make this work for me and do intend to try to do proper troubleshooting but really Firefox should have built something like this in back in the Neolithic.
- by Maxim, 10 months agoRated 4 out of 5Generally works well. Of course, there are cases when it hangs or makes a page unintelligible (for example, yandex.ru/search/?text=asdf shows a blank window). Fortunately there is an option to not apply to specific sites. Also the feature to resize/move the extension window is badly needed, to enjoy WYSIWYG effect). The manual would be handy.