- Rated 3 out of 5by Canopy1945, 16 days agoI love how this addon makes websites look as if it was 1994, but it's incredibly resouce hungry depending on the website you're viewing. Some websites like Artstation or Behance, just to name a couple, become virtually unusable due to how slugish everything becomes until you whitelist them.
Yes, it does have a "Simplified" mode that solves these issues, but then you have to deal with rendering issues.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17970086, 2 months agoSuperior to Dark Reader, however it has a weird issue where text you copypaste into google docs shows up as darker than the rest, so you need to change the color for it look right. If it wasn't for this I wouldn't use anything else
- Rated 3 out of 5by Mathieu, 3 months agoI suffer from low vision and Midnight Lizard changed my life. Unfortunately, as another user wrote below, a recent update is slowing Firefox to the point of making it unsuable. I hope the issue will be fixed soon.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Tony Marcvs, 4 months agoVery good extension so far, nice color schemes, etc. only problem is it makes certain websites take longer to load. no idea how to fix that, otherwise pretty nice.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Mahmoud, 5 months agoHands down , this extension is king , being able to have full control over what custom pages look like , plus the varieties it have beyond the dark mode and being able to adapt to any page designs is remarkable , kudos to you pavel