- by Lk, 11 days agoRated 3 out of 5I like the custom themes. And it's one of the few stylists that still works on discord.
But pages take longer to load, regardless of if i'm using a theme or not. Also while loading, it gives me a blank white spots on already dark pages.
I also had turned both the "sync" and "use by default" settings off. But it didn't change much.
- by dangersd, 23 days agoRated 5 out of 5Absolutely best of its kind. It's so great that respectable dev could think beyond some static color profiles and make their work extendable by users. Thank you for your great effort.
- by Firefox user 17125312, a month agoRated 5 out of 5(nevermind, found the corresponding issue on the github --
Yes, it is possible. Just open 'Global settings' tab and uncheck 'Run on all websites by default'.)
Would be nice if you could make it either blacklist or whitelist so I could leave it turned on but it only works on sites i whitelist instead of working on everything except sites i blacklist. *shrug*
- by Usuário FF 17151627, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5Extensão muito boa tanto para o Firefox de Desktop e que pode ser instalada no Firefox Nightly para Android, funciona bem as funções de cores, mas precisa melhorar a resolução de tela da mesma quando executada no telefone.
- by frikdt, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5This extension has allowed me to get the exact high contrast look I want for websites, seemingly not available from any existing themes - at least nothing I've been able to find. For that I give it full marks. Unfortunately I have to lower my rating because it slows down Firefox to such an extent that I had to disable it again.
- by TerminallyChill, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Makes YouTube look like complete shit. Makes other websites look like they're from 2003. It's hard to make apps like this look good on all websites, so the majority end up looking awful.
- by Bürgermeister, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5Always get this message:
Settings application failed. Refresh the page and try again.
QuotaExceededError: storage.sync API call exceeded its quota limitations.
- by Manu, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent extension since it works very well it changes the colors of the page, the brightness and the contrast to increase the readability and it brings the night mode is acceptable for its use.