Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16446881, 2 years ago
The whole extension gives me a really good feel, with a lot of filters that have been configured by default, but there are performance issues on some sites. When I open https://www.acfun.cn/u/13400653.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17435646, 2 months ago*Lets you make your own colour scheme*
*Can't actually save all the colours without some being changed*
What's the point of letting you "choose" your own colours if the only option is to then "merge" your custom theme with the default colour scheme closest to yours, which causes some of your colour choices to change? Terrible design.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Lk, 3 months agoI like the custom themes. And it's one of the few stylists that still works on discord.
But pages take longer to load, regardless of if i'm using a theme or not. Also while loading, it gives me a blank white spots on already dark pages.
I also had turned both the "sync" and "use by default" settings off. But it didn't change much.
- Rated 5 out of 5by dangersd, 4 months agoAbsolutely best of its kind. It's so great that respectable dev could think beyond some static color profiles and make their work extendable by users. Thank you for your great effort.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17125312, 4 months ago(nevermind, found the corresponding issue on the github --
Yes, it is possible. Just open 'Global settings' tab and uncheck 'Run on all websites by default'.)
Would be nice if you could make it either blacklist or whitelist so I could leave it turned on but it only works on sites i whitelist instead of working on everything except sites i blacklist. *shrug*
- Rated 4 out of 5by Usuário FF 17151627, 5 months agoExtensão muito boa tanto para o Firefox de Desktop e que pode ser instalada no Firefox Nightly para Android, funciona bem as funções de cores, mas precisa melhorar a resolução de tela da mesma quando executada no telefone.