- by rererere, 5 days agoRated 2 out of 5the "silent" login from the mendeley extension pops up a window every time i start firefox which is REALLY annoying
even better: every time i close firefox i get logged out of the plugin and when i restart it i have to login again if i want to use it. while that is fine for me what does the "silent login" do then if its not even logging in?!
- by Firefox user 15323991, 8 days agoRated 1 out of 5Nothing happens when clicking on the extension. I cannot use it to import any references, that's really problematic. I tried all the debugging, uninstalling and reinstalling, nothing works
- by Firefox user 16894031, 16 days agoRated 1 out of 5As far as I can tell, this extension does absolutely nothing. Clicking on the icon does nothing.
In Firefox debugging, its returning a connection error. The chrome extension is not working either.
I now have to manually import references into Mendeley.
- by denis1276, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5With ff 88.0, when the extension is enabled, the take screenshot icon, stop working. The take screenshot icon it's like disable. Please correct it.
Thank you for support.
I follow yours suggestion and i uninstall the addon. Then i restart ff and add it again. Now work perfect.
Developer responseposted 2 months agoThanks for reaching out, Denis. I've been able to reproduce this once, but fixed it by uninstalling and reinstalling the Mendeley extension. Can you try that and let us know if you still have this problem?
- by Benyamin Limanto, 3 months agoRated 3 out of 5This tools is good, but the problem is simple, it keep at poping up a tab and that cause problem for me. I think my computer get virus, but after looking at the URL, It's elsevier URL so yeah... It's mendeley...
Developer responseposted 2 months agoThanks for your feedback. This is indeed our "silent" login, which is clearly not silent enough!
We are actually looking to update how we log in in the near future so you won't have to see this screen pop up anymore, I hope this helps!