Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Updated compatibility report, given new (inane!) Firefox version numbering system
* Added Library of Congress web archive to URL unrewriting subsystem
* Updated to Draft RFC version of Memento protocol
* Fixes several issues in 0.9.1:
-- Vastly Improved speed! Uses DOM rewriting only when necessary
-- Moves sanity checks to response, rather than handling inline which was much slower.
-- Multiple TimeGate support! If the first timegate doesn't find a Memento, it cycles through the configured TimeGates
-- TextBox date input works again, and is localized
* Remove 'jump to first/last' preferences for new version of protocol
* New handler for embedded resources (handle any element, special handling for script)
* Check top level TimeGate for error condition
* Use locale to determine style of displayed date
* Default to 12:00:00 as time, rather than 00:00:00
* Add memento.waybackmachine.org as a whitelisted host to allow for disclaimer.js to work
* Fix the tab events (tabSelected, tabClosed)
Changes for 0.8.10:
* Fixed reference to old global nowDate fixed to use localized this.nowDate
* Removed .svn directories