End-User License Agreement
Meeting scheduler for Gmail requires that you accept the following End-User License Agreement before installation can proceed:
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement at any time, and without prior notice, by posting amended terms on this website. Your continued use of the ScheduleOnce service indicates your acceptance of the amended User Agreement.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
ScheduleOnce is an online service offered to enable professionals to schedule meetings more effectively (the “ScheduleOnce Service”).
USE OF SERVICE
Your use of the ScheduleOnce Service is governed by this User Agreement.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your meeting links. ScheduleOnce cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
You agree that ScheduleOnce may, with or without cause, immediately terminate the ScheduleOnce Service without prior notice. ScheduleOnce shall not be liable to you nor any third-party for termination of the ScheduleOnce Service.
You understand and agree not to use ScheduleOnce to:
• Post content or initiate communications which are unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory, or otherwise objectionable.
• Use the ScheduleOnce Service for any illegal purpose, including but not limited to conspiring to violate laws.
• Falsely state, impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent your identity
• Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content or initiate communications which include information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure Agreements).
• Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content or initiate communication that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights.
• Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
• Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
• Stalk or harass anyone.
• Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the ScheduleOnce Service.
• Post content in fields that aren’t intended for that content. Example: Putting an address in a name or title field.
• Interfere with or disrupt the ScheduleOnce Service or servers or networks connected to the ScheduleOnce Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the ScheduleOnce Service.
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all applicable local rules including but not limited to rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE
ACCESS TO SERVICE
Use of manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any web pages contained in the ScheduleOnce website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to monitor or copy, or allow others to monitor or copy, our web pages or the content included herein. You also agree not to “frame” or otherwise simulate the appearance or function of this website. Furthermore, you agree not to take any action that interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on our infrastructure, including but not limited to unsolicited communications, attempts to gain unauthorized access, or transmission or activation of computer viruses.
MONITORING & ENFORCEMENT
While we have the right to monitor activity and content associated with the ScheduleOnce Service, we are not obligated to do so. And since we do not, and may not have the ability to, control or actively monitor content we don’t guarantee its accuracy, integrity or quality. Because community standards vary and individuals sometimes choose not to comply with our policies and practices, in the process of using our website, you may be exposed to content that you find offensive or objectionable. You can contact our Customer Service Department to let us know of content that you find objectionable. We may investigate the complaints and violations of our policies that come to our attention and may take any action that we believe is appropriate, including, but not limited to issuing warnings or removing the content. However, because situations and interpretations vary, we also reserve the right not to take any action. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of, access to, or denial of access to any content on the website.
By accepting this User Agreement, you agree to indemnify and otherwise hold harmless ScheduleOnce Corporation, its officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates and other partners from any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages resulting from i) your use of the ScheduleOnce Service; ii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your communications with or through the ScheduleOnce Service, or iii) any other matter relating to the ScheduleOnce Service. Any business transactions which may arise between users from their use of ScheduleOnce are the sole responsibility of the users involved.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SCHEDULEONCE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND THAT SCHEDULEONCE DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR PROMPT OR PROPER DELIVERY, OR RETENTION OF ANY USER INFORMATION OR COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN USERS. SCHEDULEONCE ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR EXISTENCE OF ANY COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN USERS. SCHEDULEONCE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
SCHEDULEONCE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SCHEDULEONCE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SCHEDULEONCE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SCHEDULEONCE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SCHEDULEONCE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SCHEDULEONCE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM SCHEDULEONCE OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SCHEDULEONCE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS USER AGREEMENT.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The User Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between you and ScheduleOnce and governs your use of the ScheduleOnce Service, superseding any prior Agreements between you and ScheduleOnce.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SCHEDULEONCE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF SCHEDULEONCE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL SCHEDULEONCE’S TOTAL CUMULATIVE DAMAGES EXCEED US$ 100.
The User Agreement between you and ScheduleOnce Corporation will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the UK without regard to conflict of laws principles.
ScheduleOnce, the ScheduleOnce logo, and other ScheduleOnce logos and names are trademarks of ScheduleOnce Corporation. You agree not to display or use these trademarks in any manner without ScheduleOnce’s prior, written permission. The section titles of this User Agreement are displayed for convenience only and have no legal effect.
Back to Meeting scheduler for Gmail…