To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Meeting scheduler for Gmail 3.1.1-signed
A free meeting scheduler for Gmail. This extension seamlessly integrates with Gmail and helps you find common meeting times that work for all attendees. Schedule meetings faster and avoid unnecessary email and phone tag.
About this Add-on
- The organizer sets tentative availability for the meeting
- Invitees reply with their tentative availability
- The organizer evaluates invitee replies and schedules the meeting
Throughout the process ScheduleOnce is connected to your Google Calendar so you don’t have to worry about double-booking.
For more information see the images below or the quick tour and introduction video on www.scheduleonce.com
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/scheduleonce
To create your own collections, you must have a Mozilla Add-ons account.
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. If we make any material changes to our Policy, we will post a new policy on our Site and update the “last updated” date set forth above. Therefore, we encourage you to check our Policy whenever you use the Service to see if it has been updated since your last visit.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We collect two basic types of information with our Service, namely personal information and aggregate information. Personal information is information that is directly associated with a specific person or entity such as a user’s email address or information about activities that is directly linked to that person.
Our definition of personal information does not include “aggregate” information. Aggregate information is data we collect about a group or category of services or users from which individual user identities have been removed, which may include demographic information. In other words, information on how you use our Service may be collected and combined with information about how others use the Service, but no personal information will be included in the resulting data. Aggregate data helps us understand trends in our users’ needs so that we can better consider new features or otherwise tailor our Service. We may share aggregate information about our users with third parties for various purposes, including to help us better understand and improve our Service, and for advertising and marketing purposes.
Those are the types of personal and other information we collect. You should refer to the rest of this Policy to see how we use, disclose and protect this information:
Automatically Collected Information.
We automatically receive certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, when you use the Service, our systems automatically collect your IP address and the type of browser or operating system you use.
We may also collect standard access information, such as the time and date of accessing the Service, and usage of the Service. We use such information to help manage the effectiveness of our online advertising and to gather access information, such as counting the users who have visited those pages and compiling aggregated statistics about Service usage.
• Web Beacons. “Web beacons” (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags, single-pixel GIFs, clear GIFs, invisible GIFs, 1-by-1 GIFs, and Web bugs) are tiny graphic files placed on a Web page which send a signal when a user has visited that page, allowing the site to collect standard access information, such as time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the Web beacon resides. We use Web beacons to help manage the effectiveness of our online advertising and to gather access information, such as counting the users who have visited those pages and compiling aggregated statistics about site usage; our Web beacons do not contain any personal information and we do not link Web beacons to personal information about you.
No Information about Children.
Our Service is not intended to be used by children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly, directly or passively, collect information from children under the age of 13.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Internal Use of Personal Information.
All contact information and content submitted by you is stored in our database and may be archived elsewhere. Our records are stored indefinitely.
At least our system administrators and support personnel will have access to your personal information. In general, we use personal information internally to serve our users and enable them to take maximum advantage of our Service. For example, personal information is used to conduct marketing analysis, to create an individual profile and provide personalized services, to provide services or complete transactions you have requested, to anticipate and resolve problems with our Service, to respond to customer support inquiries, and to create and inform you of new products and services that better meet your needs. By using our Service, you give consent for us to communicate with you at any of the contact points you provide to us for any of the aforementioned purposes. Please note that ScheduleOnce will never initiate contact with people you invite to your meetings.
Disclosure of Personal Information.
We do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except (i) as necessary to complete a transaction you have requested, (ii) as necessary to perform internal analyses and business functions, (iii) as part of a business transfer, or (iv) when required by law or permitted to protect our rights, property, or safety. The following section describes these disclosure circumstances more fully.
• Consent. Unless you choose to do so, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. With your consent, we may disclose your personal information to third parties so that they may provide you with products and services that you have requested.
• Transaction Processing and Business Functions. We may share personal information with third-party vendors who assist us in performing internal functions necessary to operate our business, or who assist us in processing and completing transactions that you have requested. In the event that we use third-party vendors to assist us in performing these functions, the third parties may not use or disclose your personal information for any other purpose.
• Internal Analysis. We may use information about you for our own internal purposes, such as to estimate our audience size, measure aggregate traffic patterns as well as to understand demographic, customer interest, and other trends among our users. We may outsource these tasks and disclose personal information about you to third parties in aggregate, provided the use and disclosure of your personal information by these third parties is restricted to performance of such tasks.
• Business Transfers. Information about our users and the Service is one of our most important business assets. Therefore, information about our users, including personal information, will be disclosed as part of any merger or acquisition, creation of a separate business to provide the Service or fulfill products, sale or pledge of company assets as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the company.
• Protection of ScheduleOnce. We may release personal information in the good faith belief that release is appropriate and necessary to comply with legal process or authority (e.g., a lawful subpoena, warrant or court order); to enforce or apply our policies; to initiate, render, bill, and collect for amounts owed to us; to protect our rights, property, or personal safety of our users, our employees, or the public; or if we reasonably believe that an emergency involving immediate danger of death or serious physical injury to any person requires disclosure of communications or justifies disclosure of records without delay.
Please be aware that we provide links to third-party Web sites as a service to our users and we are not responsible for the content or information collection practices of those sites. Please also note that these Web sites’ privacy policies will differ from those of SheduleOnce. Therefore, we encourage you to review and understand their privacy practices before providing them with information or visiting their sites.
NETWORK AND INFORMATION SECURITY
We use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, including safeguards such as back-ups, encryption, and transaction recording to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction of collected information. In addition, ScheduleOnce may utilize secure technology to transfer information provided by users, and additional measures in the processing of sensitive information. While we have taken efforts to guard your personal information, we cannot guarantee that your information may not be disclosed or accessed by accidental circumstances or by the unauthorized acts of others.
ACCESS AND CONTROL OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to our Service and Site, such as customer service responses and other administrative messages.
By using our Site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of ScheduleOnce, we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. Please note that your personal information will be stored and processed on our computers in the United States. The laws on holding personal data in the United States may be less stringent than the laws of your country. If you object to your personal information being transferred or used as described in this Policy, please do not use the Service.
UPDATING THIS POLICY
We may revise and update this Policy if our practices change, as technology changes, or as we add new services or change existing ones. Any changes will be posted to this document so that you will always know what information we gather and how we use it. If we make any material changes to our Policy or how we handle your personal information, we will post an updated Policy on our site and change the date of the Policy.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, the privacy practices of the Service, or your dealings with ScheduleOnce, please contact us via our contact form.
End-User License Agreement
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement at any time, and without prior notice, by posting amended terms on this website. Your continued use of the ScheduleOnce service indicates your acceptance of the amended User Agreement.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
ScheduleOnce is an online service offered to enable professionals to schedule meetings more effectively (the “ScheduleOnce Service”).
USE OF SERVICE
Your use of the ScheduleOnce Service is governed by this User Agreement.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your meeting links. ScheduleOnce cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
You agree that ScheduleOnce may, with or without cause, immediately terminate the ScheduleOnce Service without prior notice. ScheduleOnce shall not be liable to you nor any third-party for termination of the ScheduleOnce Service.
You understand and agree not to use ScheduleOnce to:
• Post content or initiate communications which are unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory, or otherwise objectionable.
• Use the ScheduleOnce Service for any illegal purpose, including but not limited to conspiring to violate laws.
• Falsely state, impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent your identity
• Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content or initiate communications which include information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure Agreements).
• Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content or initiate communication that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights.
• Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
• Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
• Stalk or harass anyone.
• Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the ScheduleOnce Service.
• Post content in fields that aren’t intended for that content. Example: Putting an address in a name or title field.
• Interfere with or disrupt the ScheduleOnce Service or servers or networks connected to the ScheduleOnce Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the ScheduleOnce Service.
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all applicable local rules including but not limited to rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE
ACCESS TO SERVICE
Use of manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any web pages contained in the ScheduleOnce website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to monitor or copy, or allow others to monitor or copy, our web pages or the content included herein. You also agree not to “frame” or otherwise simulate the appearance or function of this website. Furthermore, you agree not to take any action that interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on our infrastructure, including but not limited to unsolicited communications, attempts to gain unauthorized access, or transmission or activation of computer viruses.
MONITORING & ENFORCEMENT
While we have the right to monitor activity and content associated with the ScheduleOnce Service, we are not obligated to do so. And since we do not, and may not have the ability to, control or actively monitor content we don’t guarantee its accuracy, integrity or quality. Because community standards vary and individuals sometimes choose not to comply with our policies and practices, in the process of using our website, you may be exposed to content that you find offensive or objectionable. You can contact our Customer Service Department to let us know of content that you find objectionable. We may investigate the complaints and violations of our policies that come to our attention and may take any action that we believe is appropriate, including, but not limited to issuing warnings or removing the content. However, because situations and interpretations vary, we also reserve the right not to take any action. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of, access to, or denial of access to any content on the website.
By accepting this User Agreement, you agree to indemnify and otherwise hold harmless ScheduleOnce Corporation, its officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates and other partners from any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages resulting from i) your use of the ScheduleOnce Service; ii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your communications with or through the ScheduleOnce Service, or iii) any other matter relating to the ScheduleOnce Service. Any business transactions which may arise between users from their use of ScheduleOnce are the sole responsibility of the users involved.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SCHEDULEONCE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND THAT SCHEDULEONCE DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR PROMPT OR PROPER DELIVERY, OR RETENTION OF ANY USER INFORMATION OR COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN USERS. SCHEDULEONCE ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR EXISTENCE OF ANY COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN USERS. SCHEDULEONCE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
SCHEDULEONCE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SCHEDULEONCE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SCHEDULEONCE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SCHEDULEONCE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SCHEDULEONCE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SCHEDULEONCE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM SCHEDULEONCE OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SCHEDULEONCE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS USER AGREEMENT.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The User Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between you and ScheduleOnce and governs your use of the ScheduleOnce Service, superseding any prior Agreements between you and ScheduleOnce.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SCHEDULEONCE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF SCHEDULEONCE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL SCHEDULEONCE’S TOTAL CUMULATIVE DAMAGES EXCEED US$ 100.
The User Agreement between you and ScheduleOnce Corporation will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the UK without regard to conflict of laws principles.
ScheduleOnce, the ScheduleOnce logo, and other ScheduleOnce logos and names are trademarks of ScheduleOnce Corporation. You agree not to display or use these trademarks in any manner without ScheduleOnce’s prior, written permission. The section titles of this User Agreement are displayed for convenience only and have no legal effect.