Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- NEW preference to show/hide area and diagonal calculation
- NEW: Extension preferences to adjust lightbox and ruler box color and opacity
- removed default status bar icon, users can instead drag icon to their Add-on Bar or where ever they prefer it to be
- Arrow Keys + SHIFT to adjust size of ruler box by 5px
- click and drag bottom right corner of ruler box to resize
- Firefox 3.6 compatible!
- Fixed bug when drawing one rule after another that sometimes get stuck
- change JS method for dragging ruler box for better accuracy
- bug: jittery when sizing or dragging ruler box
- move ruler by clicking on it and dragging
- CTRL + Arrow Keys to nudge ruler by 1 pixel
- CTRL + SHIFT + Arrow Keys to nudge ruler by 5 pixels
- ESC key to turn off MeasureIt
- proper status shown if toolbar button not used
To Moderator: Any reason this hasn't been approved? Thanks! ~ Kevin