Rated 4.5 out of 5
4.5 Stars out of 5
- by daviddoc, 25 days agoRated 3 out of 5Does not let you adust the dimensions once you take your finger off of the key, like you can do when cropping a photo, for instance. If the cursor starts slightly off of where you want it, you have to start all over again.
- by Visual Notes, 4 months agoRated 2 out of 5Doesn't help much, because you can't move the selected area or correct/change its borders after selection. That means, if you did not hit the area to be measured pixel-exactly at the first go, you have to repeat the measurement until it fits as desired sometime.
- by Firefox user 5986745, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5Size in Pixels makes no sense with me. I need size in cm/inches, something eas for you to do if you use the screen size, resolution and pixels. Why should I do it, when a simple add-on to the add-on can easily do it. Until change implemete I'll discard "Measure it". Even with "paint.net" I can easier get/adjust size for optical purposees.
- by SG, 9 months agoRated 5 out of 5Installed in Mozilla and Chrome, now works correctly on a site outside Mozilla, which I havent tried before. Sorry
- by Firefox user 15134973, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Great addon. Does what you'd expect. My only question is, when will it support Firefox mobile view? That would be the only thing I'd say it is missing.