To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
Starting with version 1.4, the add-on also has some preference options to enable/disable advanced behaviors:
1) Preventing MathJax from overriding the browser user interface (zoom of formulas and context menu) in order to keep the browser native features, or those provided by other math add-ons (such as MathML Copy, MathML Zoom or MathML Font Settings)
2) Disabling MathJax's mml2jax preprocessor. This will speed up the rendering on Web sites that already use native MathML.
3) Fixing MathJax's NativeMML code to avoid some rendering and performance bugs.
Starting with version 1.7, the addon also forces KaTeX >= 0.2 to render its MathML output.
It is recommended to install math fonts for best MathML rendering.
Examples of Web pages using MathJax:
- MathJax MathML samples
- Elsevier's article of the future
- Online derivative calculator
- CERN Document Server
See also the Image to MathML add-on for web sites using raw images.
Bug Tracker: https://github.com/fred-wang/Mathzilla/issues