Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Fixed bug that could prevent custom toolbars from initializing properly in Firefox toolbox.
NB: Not compatible with Firefox 17 and later.
- Compatible with Thunderbird (kind of experimental).
- Resolves compatibility with Firefox 5.
- Resolves performance-related bugs that could prevent the addon from properly initializing upon application startup and/or under heavy stress, requiring a re-enable cycle to bring it back to life.
- Fixes a terminal bug in v.1.1 which is now pulled off after passing only limited qualification at AMO.
- Resolves compatibility with the upcoming Add-on Collector update (2.0.2). This includes removal of the add-on compatibility check functionality which will be resolved in Add-on Collector.
Major changes compared to version 0.9.7 for Firefox 3.6:
- Massive Extender actions can now be accessed using a button on the standard Collector toolbar (or, alternatively, by right-clicking and collection header). There is no more separate toolbar.
- Massive Extender now supports 3 operations: launching installation of all add-ons from a collection, sorting add-ons by name and checking add-on compatibility data.
- Does not require restart after installation and updates.
* Mozilla Add-on Collector 1.2.1
* Mozilla Thunderbird 3.1+
* Compatibility with Thunderbird and SeaMonkey.
* Compatibility with Firefox 3.5.
* Alphabetic sort of add-ons introduced in v.0.9.3 no longer places add-ons freshly added to the collection on top of the list.
* Incomplete or missing compatibility with Mac OSX (possibly in advanced mode only).
* Support for Firefox 3.7a5pre only available for the nightlies with the 'classic' Extension Manager (pre April 30, 2010).
Previous version v.0.9.3, not available publicly anymore, also introduced these changes/fixes:
* Right-clicking on a collection header (name and description area above add-on list) now produces a menu allowing to sort add-ons by name instead of by date of addition.
* Compatibility with Firefox 3.7a5pre.
* Very minor random bugs (unreported).
- Resolved: compatibility with SeaMonkey 2.0.*
- Added: improved bulk selection speed by packing multiple sqlite writes in transactions
- Fixed: removed Thumbs.db files that sneaked into previous version's install package