- by Thomas James "Tom" Seymour, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Pretty good for an experimental add-on. I can't wait to see how much better Malwarebytes for Firefox will get once it becomes a stable add-on!
- by bigfella, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5I'd rate this as 3.5 out of five. I like to watch online movies and find that a couple of sites have these additional pages that pop up (gambling, games etc), in the past my other add ons would block these pages. This extension doesn't , it does show one of my sites as a riskware site, even though it is one I haven't had problems with. What it does do well is speed up access to pages, something new that I didn't have in the past when on a site and moving through pages is Favicon pages appearing when I click on the next page number. It is a beta version so it is a work in progress.
- by Firefox user 13316154, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5this looks to be an excellent extension. however whitelisting a couple of sites for ads/clickbaits has not stopped their anti-adware software from preventing access and viewing.
looks like their particular ad detectors aren't satisfied with being whitelisted. tried adding for malware/scams also but this didn't help, at least for the windows club site above.
is there a URL for bug reporting?
thanks, and looking forward to update...
- by KevinYu0504, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Dear developer ,
This is a great extension , but i had some question for it , hope can get the answer from official developer .
I already had Malwarebytes Premium on my system , should i need to install this extension ?
I understand this extension still in beta , but i hope this extension can support more different language ASAP ,
did Malwarebytes had any plan to support more language in the future ?
Thanks for answer ,
Indeed i hope the extension can support the language for Chinese-Traditional ,
because this is a very useful extension , but most of Chinese user are not good at reading English ,
if the extension can support their main language , it will be more easy to recommend .
Thanks for reply :)
Developer responseposted 3 years agoMalwarebytes premium offers our best protection. Extension protects you from Ads, Trackers and Clickbait.
I would recommend keeping both.
There will be support for more languages in future, are you looking for any particular one?
- by Firefox user 14140604, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5I like the potential for this extension. It works well because it's blocked bad pup sites. It's also simple and easy to use. The only ongoing issue is every time I CLOSE Firefox, it crashes the browser. "Process error". (It leaves open an old FF process running in the background) I know it's the extension because when I uninstall it...the browser no longer crashes on closing. I will continue to use this extension because it seems lightweight and works, but the crashes are just an inconvenience.
- by --NRG--, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5good extension but I had conflicts issues with Mullvad VPN check status site if I use it in combination with the "disable webRTC" add-on:
it lost time for Checking for WebRTC leaks and then it shown "Failed checking for WebRTC leaks."