- by GµårÐïåñ, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Absolutely the dumbest thing I have ever seen. It pops up and claims that my own WordPress admin backend where I am composing a new post is "suspicious" behavior and blocks and breaks all functionality of it and even after you whitelist this dumb assessment, it continues to interfere with the way the site works, I had high hopes for a tool that I have used for years but recently it has gone straight to crap, I have given up on the desktop version but decided to give this a try and it is as half baked as it can possibly get, such a shame.
- by Firefox user 12031635, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Tried it for a couple of days. For some reason it does not like Yahoo and wouldn't let me log in to my account. Also right after installing it I noticed my wi-fi coverage throughout our house went from excellent to almost none unless I was right next to the router.we would be more then happy to help with your yahoo issue, please drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
as for the wi-fi router coverage, extension is not involved in any sort of the wi-fi related activity.
- by Firefox user 12510202, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Dectecta web como maliciosas y malware ,siendo web de mi confianza ,ya que conozco a quien las han puesto desde hace años
Arreglenlo y en un futuro la instalare ,mientrar tando ublock origin es mi aliadowill be more then happy to help you if you can provide me with little bit of more details around the issue.
please reach out to https://forums.malwarebytes.com/forum/242-malwarebytes-for-firefox/
- by Firefox user 14136684, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I would not trust a closed source addon like this when there are much better open source tools to protect yourself from malware on the web like ublock origin with the malware filters all enabled.agree that there are great products in the market today, but most of them do not protect you from intrusive ads and clickbaits that you find on many popular websites.
Malwarebytes Browser Extension is uniquely positioned to fill those gaps.
- by Firefox user 13102082, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Useless extension Does nothing.. i had by mistake gone on some malicious links.. have received warning from my AV , avira browser extension, even nowadays from bit defender traffic light, but never from this extension its sleeping..sorry about the bad experience, can you please provide the URL that is in question above?
this is a BETA product and we are constantly trying to improve it via user feedback.