- by ravendave, 8 days agoRated 5 out of 5Just excellent...You have to learn to whitelist some sites (as with ANY good "blocker") but another great free tool from the company that has made the best free software for many years
- by Eric Renfro, a month agoRated 1 out of 5This extension is known to abusively block hundreds of gTLDs from it's creation.
Google "Malwarebytes blocked TLD" and you'll see numerous reports of this and requests to get whitelisted specifically.
- by Dan Werlinger, a month agoRated 4 out of 5Pretty impressive extension overall. It is the only security extension that I have found so far that protects against trackers/ads, PUP's, malware, and scams. On one website alone it blocked 478 Ads/trackers, no joke. The reason for only giving 4 stars is that I wished it communicated with my Malwarebytes desktop application as well. As far as I can tell it does not. When the browser extension says it blocked malware I wished it showed up in my desktop applications protection results as well to show an overall security posture result that Malwarebytes is providing me. Overall very impressive I recommend.
- by Joe, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5It's a proprietary license and collect a lot of personal data I'm not comfortable with
The information that is collected is atomized and is not attributed to any user.
- by Firefox user 13163623, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5A great browser addon to protect user, but after 6 months of use I have decided to remove it, so many false positives when I am looking at websites or downloading content (Legitimate applications embraced in the opensource community and alike)
just too many nuisances keeping it. a great app none the less.
- by marcelg, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5maybe is good, but don't keep my desired fake positives for me, it ask everytime i enter a page that i know is safe for my, i will avoid it
Developer responseposted 3 months agoThanks a lot for your feedback, Marcel! We'd like our Browser Guard team have a look at this for you. Could you get in contact with them on support.malwarebytes.com? Thank you!