Rated 4.8 out of 5
4.8 Stars out of 5
- by Tetsuya K., a month agoRated 5 out of 5It's an very great extension, it helps me so much when i'm watching an anime. Everytime when an anime episode ended, I had to go to AniList just to add an episode as watched. Now I can watch it without stopping to add it on AniList, because it adds automatically!
- by Skewbug, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5I love this but have one huge problem with it. Maybe I'm missing a setting even though I looked through them all, but when reading manga it seems to mark a chapter as read on the first page of each chapter instead of the last. I'd love a setting for manga like the "update on __% video progress" where you can choose what page of a chapter it marks as read on. Other than that, this extension is amazing. Easy 5 star review if that one problem is fixed or given an option. Thanks for all of your hard work!
Developer responseposted a month agoThe problem is that this would need a separate implementation for every supported page, because every manga reader is different. This is not only a lot of work, it is difficult to maintain too, as every time the page changes something it breaks the implementation.
We can do this for video player as they are standardized and all work with the same code.
The best solution we have is to set the Manga sync mode to instant and just add an update delay. So if you are longer than lets say 2 minutes on a chapter it updates.
- by MJ, 4 months agoRated 3 out of 5Decent app for saving your list of animes and manga but sync does not work with some manga on manganel, it just keeps loading the mal-sync panel without results.
Missing one the key features, notification of new episodes/chapters.
After enabling "Update Check" it auto opens and closes tabs for no reason, very annoying.
- by Firefox user 15202797, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5Used to work, now is constantly asking to login on myAnimeList even after login in with all the settings on firefox set to the most permissive and all the other extensions removed.
- by Firefox user 15015410, 10 months agoRated 5 out of 5I'd recommend this Extension a thousand times over. It's easy to set up, and once it's set up, you can easily find out what you've seen and you could put the animes on-hold, drop it or more.