Rated 3.9 out of 5
3.9 Stars out of 5
- by Azathoth42, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Very clever add-on. My only issue is that it's hard to read in Night mode. If there was a way to switch to a higher contrast color in night mode that would be awesome.
- by Gizmokid2005, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Unfortunately while I love the premise of this add-on, I've found it interferes with too many websites in making things just not work. For instance, with this addon enabled, you can't see the buy buttons for You've Got Crabs.
- by Firefox user 13724399, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5I enjoy it but I wish it was more legible. 'v' and 'r' are almost indistinguishable from each other until a side-by-side comparison. The 'b''s don't quite look right either. If the developer could add alternative font options or fix those 3 letters so I can still read the tweets this add-on would be perfect.
- by Baq, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5I love the Trump d*ck-riders on here complaining. Talk about "snowflakes" and "thin-skinned"... They also appear to be the reviewers with a poor comprehension of basic grammar and spelling. Anyway, thanks for the addon!
- by Firefox user 13451009, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Now I truly understand what the president is saying. Plus using this extension has made my hands bigger. This is the greatest add-on of all time folks. everyone is talking about it.