- by Baq, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5I love the Trump d*ck-riders on here complaining. Talk about "snowflakes" and "thin-skinned"... They also appear to be the reviewers with a poor comprehension of basic grammar and spelling. Anyway, thanks for the addon!
- by Firefox user 13451009, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Now I truly understand what the president is saying. Plus using this extension has made my hands bigger. This is the greatest add-on of all time folks. everyone is talking about it.
- by Jugalator, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5No bugs, does what it says on the tin. It helps you see Trump's tweets as if they were written on a higher mental level than his actual one. Also functions on embedded tweets.
- by Ctlz, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5It does what it says.
I wish the author created something like this for other popular people twitter accounts, like adding a le merchant picture under each hillary's tweet idk.
Any ideas, author?
- by Firefox user 12729893, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5This is the best add on of all add ons because I say so and we all know I'm the most intelligent, best looking, most popular person on the planet with the highest IQ and women all want me because I say so.