Rated 3.9 out of 5
3.9 Stars out of 5
- by Jugalator, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5No bugs, does what it says on the tin. It helps you see Trump's tweets as if they were written on a higher mental level than his actual one. Also functions on embedded tweets.
- by Ctlz, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5It does what it says.
I wish the author created something like this for other popular people twitter accounts, like adding a le merchant picture under each hillary's tweet idk.
Any ideas, author?
- by Firefox user 12729893, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5This is the best add on of all add ons because I say so and we all know I'm the most intelligent, best looking, most popular person on the planet with the highest IQ and women all want me because I say so.
- by synapsos, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Fake news @DailyShow (bad ratings!) hacked into my computer and changed my tweets? NOT funny! BTW that's not even my handwriting, I have the best handwriting, everybody says so. Black Stewart must apologize!
But seriously thank you Daily Show staff for thinking of us Firefox users! Can I suggest you also change his profile pic to a random funny picture of him?
- by Firefox user 12834747, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5I'm mexican and I always was afraid when I had to read Trump's tweets. But now, with this Add-on, his threats to Mexico and the world are cute and quite funny, just as an 8 year old boy writings. Thanks a lot!
- by TimBend, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Adding the crayon scribble look to Trumps childish twitter-tantrums not only works, but works well. You can't help but see him as a raving manchild who is upset when he can't get his own way.