- Rated 5 out of 5A GREAT add-on/extension! Why did it take so long to create this? Five Golden Stars to the developer of this add-on!
- Rated 4 out of 5It does what it says.
I wish the author created something like this for other popular people twitter accounts, like adding a le merchant picture under each hillary's tweet idk.
Any ideas, author?
- Rated 5 out of 5i like this idea
oh everybody hate trump
- Rated 5 out of 5This is a nice idea :D
- Rated 5 out of 5This is the best add on of all add ons because I say so and we all know I'm the most intelligent, best looking, most popular person on the planet with the highest IQ and women all want me because I say so.
- Rated 5 out of 5Get this
- Rated 5 out of 5xxxxxxDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
this is awesome!!! also the font is cool too and I kinda took it for personal use.
- Rated 2 out of 5The font is unreadable. I don't like it. But nice try.
- Rated 5 out of 5Fake news @DailyShow (bad ratings!) hacked into my computer and changed my tweets? NOT funny! BTW that's not even my handwriting, I have the best handwriting, everybody says so. Black Stewart must apologize!
But seriously thank you Daily Show staff for thinking of us Firefox users! Can I suggest you also change his profile pic to a random funny picture of him?
- Rated 5 out of 5Perfect. ;)
- Rated 5 out of 5I'm mexican and I always was afraid when I had to read Trump's tweets. But now, with this Add-on, his threats to Mexico and the world are cute and quite funny, just as an 8 year old boy writings. Thanks a lot!
- Rated 5 out of 5That is funny!
- Rated 4 out of 5Adding the crayon scribble look to Trumps childish twitter-tantrums not only works, but works well. You can't help but see him as a raving manchild who is upset when he can't get his own way.