Rated 4 out of 5
4 Stars out of 5
- by Gizmokid2005, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Unfortunately while I love the premise of this add-on, I've found it interferes with too many websites in making things just not work. For instance, with this addon enabled, you can't see the buy buttons for You've Got Crabs.
- by Firefox user 13724399, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5I enjoy it but I wish it was more legible. 'v' and 'r' are almost indistinguishable from each other until a side-by-side comparison. The 'b''s don't quite look right either. If the developer could add alternative font options or fix those 3 letters so I can still read the tweets this add-on would be perfect.
- by Baq, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I love the Trump d*ck-riders on here complaining. Talk about "snowflakes" and "thin-skinned"... They also appear to be the reviewers with a poor comprehension of basic grammar and spelling. Anyway, thanks for the addon!
- by Firefox user 13451009, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Now I truly understand what the president is saying. Plus using this extension has made my hands bigger. This is the greatest add-on of all time folks. everyone is talking about it.
- by Jugalator, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5No bugs, does what it says on the tin. It helps you see Trump's tweets as if they were written on a higher mental level than his actual one. Also functions on embedded tweets.