Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- find bar styling is now fixed,
- click-to-play has been changed by Mozilla again and the theme has been adapted,
- HTML5 video player controls are rendered properly,
- some "about:" pages are fixed,
- some new location bar and notification area icons covered,
- preferences window has now the right size (well, it doesn't have a wrong size).
All that is taken from standard Firefox theme.
What you can see, are the two pop-ups from Location Bar (bookmark editing pop-up and the security one). There is also the extended security information on the left of the location bar. I've also sanitized pageinfo window, bookmark/history editing window, extensions window and many other things.
The source of most knowledge and much code, I applied to macfox3 1.1.6 is an add-on "macfox_nostalgia", which is very similar to mine, written in a much better way, but I find it a little to dark.