- by Tobias, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Search yields no results? Searching by Google (which sucks) yields no results either? So i select one of the pre populated searches in the drop down, and it shows one option stating that it is $19 above average price? WTF. Garbage
- by MacKenzie T Stout, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Lustre makes the difference between buying the marketing and buying the goods. I get enough reviews to know I'm getting the best products and in the place I'm shopping.
- by cpp_progjoe, 10 months agoRated 4 out of 5A very good app for those of us who shop Amazon an awful lot. It helps whittle down choices, that usually take hours for you to accrue and understand on your own. It is a godsend for those of us with OCD or anything like ADHD or something like that. My ONLY constructive criticism is that sometimes when you arrive to a newly matriculated page in Amazon it will lose the tags for some reason, and forces you to do a reload/refresh of that page (no big deal, BUT STILL an issue). Also, they need to add some more subcategories to items like Bluetooth speakers and such, but I imagine those are coming soon. Overall a 4.1 on the ratings!
- by VS, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Non-intrusive, attractive interface that has come in very useful as a review aggregation tool for over 10 purchases I've made in the last few months, both big and small! Especially for an indecisive schmuck like me, helps a lot
- by alvanx, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Great extension that can make shopping so much easier for those of us with decision paralysis. I've made several confident and informed purchases with Lustre.ai and it saved me what might possibly be hours of worrying and research just by narrowing down my options and giving me quality ratings at a glance.
At this early stage, there is not always a category yet for what I'm looking for, and some of the ratings are a little insubstantial - e.g. when a product is merely listed but not particularly recommended in an article.
Kudos to the devs - after reporting a bug, a fix was released a day later.