- by Firefox user 14948118, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Would you rather earn rewards in BTC or some points that are redeemable for gift cards using other companies? Simple for me.. Lolli provides you almost instant rewards in Bitcoin.
- by Firefox user 14947948, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Lolli allows you to simply earn bitcoin whenever you make a purchase online in your favourite stores.
I setup my account in less than 5 minutes and was able to find my way around the intuitive design with ease. With notifications active, whenever you land on a supported retailer's website, you'll receive a popup to let you know you can receive rewards when you make a purchase.
The premise is great and the extension is so easy to use. I would wholly recommend Lolli if you are a beginner with Bitcoin, or even an expert.
- by Firefox user 14947960, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Currently my favorite extension, ever. I get rewarded with free BTC for making online purchases at a wide variety of stores) that I would've made anyway! The only thing that would make Lolli even better, though I'm not sure it's even feasible, is if Amazon.com was one of the earning opportunities. In any case, this is a great and easy way to dip one's toes into the crypto pond if you're new to Bitcoin.
- by Firefox user 14947910, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Easy to use to get rewards. This is making bitcoin more & more an everyday household name and helps people get comfortable with using crypto simply.
- by Firefox user 14923554, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5While bitcoin is the global killer app for a future digital economy, Lolli is the first killer app for the masses. As more online retailers become obtrusive with pop up ads and personalized marketing (to the level of being freaky), Lolli excels in being a non-obtrusive surprise as one shops online. The extension lights up green and you have the opportunity to opt-into a seamless bitcoin-back experience. As bitcoin promotes personal sovereignty in managing your finances, Lolli promotes personal sovereignty in accumulating more. You are in charge...see the light...you decide...do you want bitcoin back or not? The greatest compliment is that it modifies behaviors by by incentivizing more choices in the marketplace. Where Amazon and Kroger may now feel competitive pressure as we opt into Jet and WalMart. Only Lolli allows you to make these decisions without a bunch of noise, hoops, and hurdles! It’s a sweet as their symbol: 🍭
- by Firefox user 14783623, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5A concept so good it incentivized me to completely change my online spending habits! UI could use a bit of polish, and some further clarity when you will receive your coins would be nice, but overall this is the superior way to shop.