- by Firefox user 16415790, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5Must be vigilante when shopping and verifying Lolli extension is working / on. Something in my other extensions is causing Lolli to be turned off in Firefox. I love Lolli, and have almost $80.00 USD worth of Bitcoin! HODL (hold your bitcoin!).
- by madconfusion, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Rocky start. BSOD the moment the add-on was installed. The concept is clever. Lolli is essentially an affiliate marketer for most of the "major" companies that offer affiliate commissions through the standard affiliate marketing networks (like CJ Affiliate, ClickBank, etc.). Once you make a purchase, they then cut you a small slice of the affiliate commission they receive from the respective merchant paid to you in the form of BTC.
They would do better if they also lumped Amazon's affiliate program into the mix but my guess is Amazon's Terms of Service may not allow mutli-tier'ing their Associates program, otherwise, it would be a huge mistake to leave Amazon out since more people shop on Amazon than probably the entire list of merchants they currently have combined.
I'll revise this review a little later if things go more smoothly.
- by Firefox user 14381666, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Looks great!
I'd love to say more but I could not use it because it is only available for US shops... : (
Looking fordward for the team to expand its functionallity to other countries
- by Firefox user 15152367, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5While this extension was installed browser performance on Facebook and some desktop applications tanked. Problems went away after the app was uninstalled.
- by Firefox user 14972404, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Great company that rewards your shopping with Bitcoin! If you shop at any of their vendors, you're crazy not to get this extension and get rewarded for shopping with one of the most innovative inventions of our time!