- Rated 1 out of 5by Soto, 2 months ago"Breaking youtube..."!😮Breaking youtube..Breaking youtube..Breaking youtube..Breaking youtube..Breaking youtube..Breaking youtube..Breaking youtube..
Developer responseposted 2 months agoNo, LocalCDN blocks Google Fonts by default. Just allow it globally for all websites or only for YouTube in the options of LocalCDN.
More information available here: https://codeberg.org/nobody/LocalCDN/wiki#user-content-26-i-ve-a-problem-with-google-services-e-g-google-maps-or-youtube
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16941722, 4 months agobrokes youtube icons
Developer responseposted 4 months agoNot really. The extension blocks Google Fonts in the default settings. It's all described in the FAQs: https://codeberg.org/nobody/LocalCDN/wiki#user-content-26-i-ve-a-problem-with-google-services-e-g-google-maps-or-youtube
- Rated 1 out of 5by drkenrich, 8 months agoIt stops Google Maps from working. I was installing Windows 11 on a new computer when I found Google Maps wasn't working. I feared I was going to have to start installation all over again (HORROR!).
Based on another forum comment I tried troubleshooting and eventually found LocalCDN is the single addon that breaks Google Maps.
Developer responseposted 8 months agoThis is related to Google Fonts, which are blocked by default in LocalCDN.
You can find details in the FAQs: https://codeberg.org/nobody/LocalCDN/wiki/Home#26-i-ve-a-problem-with-google-services-e-g-google-maps
Solution: Allow LocalCDN to load Google Fonts, then the buttons will work again.
- Rated 1 out of 5by azraelle, 3 years agobreaks websites
Developer responseposted 3 years agoThere could be various reasons:
* strong Same-Origin-Policy (serverside)
* crossorigin/integrity attributes (serverside)
* ServiceWorkers (serverside)
* missing frameworks (LocalCDN)
You can test a website online or manually:
You can always report the website as an issue at codeberg or by e-mail. Then I could see what the problem is and improve the extension:
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15855581, 4 years agoImmediately found a pretty huge bug after installing. Wouldn't load a site with a preloader using modernizr and a few CDNs. The preloader is on a three second timer too; just kept going indefinitely. Uninstalled and boom site is up. Pretty ridiculous bug if you ask me