Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Fixes a bug where the addon wouldn't work on Linux and OSX. (thanks to Stefan Heule)
- Made the color of the bar a lighter shade of green.
- Reverted back to the simple green colored loading bar, because of OS incompatibility.
- Code changes performed as requested by editor.
- Dependencies updated.
- Using more specific namespace prefixes than before.
- The addon is now restartless.
- Animation bar is now the native progress meter.
- Readme and license files are now shipped with the addon.