- Rated 5 out of 5by Steven Don, 4 years agoNow that the performance problems have been fixed, I'm really happy with this extension and upping from 3 to 5 stars. The read indicators would be nice to have, but I'm not too fussed about them. So happy to have the Live Bookmarks functionality back - it really upset me that Mozilla deprecated and removed it. Thanks a bunch for creating this extension!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13450143, 4 years agoTried a few different RSS feed readers- Either too complicated, or not bright enough. This one is just right. Imported the .opml file, changed the default location to Bookmarks Toolbar, moved the icons to the previous location, renamed, and all is like it was before FF64 came and trashed what users use.. They keep nibbling at what we like to do... anyhow, that's another story. And not a nice one. This addon is definitely the go-to for minimal fuss. Yeah, could do with a colour change of what is read, and an ability to delete the list of feeds... maybe if enough of us say something???
- Rated 5 out of 5by Corky McButterpants, 4 years agoNice alternative now that moz:lla have dropped RSS... ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶d̶u̶d̶e̶,̶ ̶y̶a̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶t̶a̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶'̶l̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶'̶ ̶i̶n̶d̶i̶c̶a̶t̶o̶r̶!̶
EDIT: v1.14 (20th Dec 2018)
Now with added... ✔Feed read indicator \o/
- Rated 5 out of 5by Jasey D., 4 years agoFirst, thank you so much for creating this. Mozilla's decision to remove the native reader was unexpected.
I like this add-on because it is simple and does exactly one thing and does it well.
It took a little work, but I have imported the live bookmarks that Firefox auto-exported on the update to 64. I had problems with dupes but that seems to have died down. I used another add-on (Bookmark Dupes) to clean up the list and it seems stable now that it has finished the initial import.
Editing my review a couple of years later just to say this is still one of my favorite Firefox extensions. I have no idea why Mozilla took out the native support, but this is exactly what I need.
When researching the latest news, the ability to open every single story with "Open All in Tabs" is a time saver as well.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14461074, 4 years agoSaved the day. Thanks for a great product.
* Is there a way to customise or show site icons or favicons, with the Livemark bookmarks.
* A manual or set of instructions would be useful.